Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dinosaurs die too quick for my liking.

Definitely Aging too fast

I got my park on Isla Nublar set up, and began cranking out dinosaurs to fill it up. I still have empty paddocks to fill and some of the first made are dieing off. So its looking like a endless round of creating dinosaurs. Even a friend, who doesn't play the game, asked what fun there was in having the dinos die so fast. Its not, and I cant enjoy my park if all im doing is endlessly creating more dinosaurs.

Replacing dead dinosaurs doesn't hurt your finances and is an extremely simplistic and boring, mind-numbing task. We are talking about a dinosaur park on an island. In terms of management, there would be a million things you'd have to solve at the same time. Much more interesting and complicated things then replacing dead dinosaurs or refilling feeders. Having an option to modify the lifespan multiplier is a great idea.

Lol

Originally Posted by JoshG View Post (Source)
    My girlfriends daughter named my four Raptors. What am I gonna tell her now? Lol
    At least you won't have to flush them..

Originally Posted by Murdoc81 View Post (Source)
    At least you won't have to flush them..
    The look on the poor childís face when they finally add the mosasaur and you have to flush ďMomo.Ē 😢

A few nights ago I was playing in Sorna. My Gigantspinos realized they were down to 2 members and decided to break all hell! Banging at fences, people running and screaming, what a sight!! They finally got out and bulldozered into the crowd. One Styraco from that paddock saw the opening and slowly walked to it, paused at the path and took a few steps toward freedom. As I clicked on it (her) to tranquilize her, she collapsed to the ground, dead of old age!!! Her last wishes was to die among people, not in an enclosure..
    RIP STY004

I pick the genes that increase lifespan. The dino becomes expensive and hatch rate goes into the negatives so I make sure a hatchery has 3 3.0 success rates equipped. That gives them a chance to actually be made. It gives me many many hours of playtime with them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123