Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Game does not start

Game does not start

Frequency of the Bug/Issue
    Rarely

Describe the Issue
    Game crushes on startup,
    some where on this forum I found advice to try to create new windows accountб it was helpfull for one day, game works one day and it's all, on the next day i have to create new accont to play again one day.
    new created acconts all whit absoluetly default windows settings

Reproduction Steps
    read above

Expected Result
    60$ cost game shold work properly, whithout any shamanistic dances

Actual Result
    game does not wor proprely

Supporting Evidence URLs
    DxDiag file
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/3yvk6rm165249jp/DxDiag.txt?dl=0

2. This is the last staff post in this thread. #2
    Hey Double_G

Thanks for your report and sorry to hear about the issues you are encountering. Can I please ask that you confirm if you have tried doing re-install of the game/verifying the game files?

(To verify the game files, please navigate to JWE in your Steam library, Right Click -> Properties -> Local Files -> Verify Integrity of Game Files).

If this doesn't resolve the issue please do let me know!

hi, yes, I tried to re-install the game, and tried to verify game files several times, this actions was not helpful

that's all? no any other advices or solutions?
    well, thanks very much, spent 60$ for not playing

I feel you I'm having the same problem. I also created a thread (just under yours) and they haven't even answer me.

Seems like a lot of people can't play the game, and yet they have no clue how to fix it other than the ridiculous 'have you tried to re-install the game?' , 'have you tried to install new video cards drivers?'

And I can't even get a refund since I played over 16 hours and bam, can't play the game at all anymore.

Originally Posted by Double_G View Post (Source)
    that's all? no any other advices or solutions?
    well, thanks very much, spent 60$ for not playing
    I'll help you since these guys are useless. This is a temp fix but you can create a new Windows User profile (with Admin access) and you should be able to play it

Ok I think I've find out a real solution to the problem.

It seems to be an issue related to files access + the state of your saved game

Solution :

1. Create a new Windows Profile User with Admin access
    2. Open the game on this new User (you should be able to play at this point) and go back on the 1st Island.
    3. Save the game.
    4. Go back to your main account and it should now be fixed!

Originally Posted by Lachance View Post (Source)
    Ok I think I've find out a real solution to the problem.

It seems to be an issue related to files access + the state of your saved game

Solution :

1. Create a new Windows Profile User with Admin access
    2. Open the game on this new User (you should be able to play at this point) and go back on the 1st Island.
    3. Save the game.
    4. Go back to your main account and it should now be fixed!
    Thanks for advice man, it helped.
    also I was deleted all savegames with cyrillic names