Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Game crashes when more then 2 players in SRV are in the same instance (Error code is CE-38700-8)

i paid for extra for horizons for it to work 100% of the time not 95% as we are getting no answer from the developers i will be checking with british trading standards to see if my rights have been affected by this. never getting no real answers just excuses i never have this problem with any other game.

I would be happy to design a forum signature banner for this bug, as this seems to have worked in getting my "Elephant Butt Leather" bug fixed. Though my first priority is making a "Epileptic Seizure Shadows" banner for myself (or maybe I'll call it "Fortnite Dancing Shadows")

Originally Posted by Old Duck View Post (Source)
    I would be happy to design a forum signature banner for this bug, as this seems to have worked in getting my "Elephant Butt Leather" bug fixed. Though my first priority is making a "Epileptic Seizure Shadows" banner for myself (or maybe I'll call it "Fortnite Dancing Shadows")
    a fly swatter would do

Gonna guess that FDev still has said nothing about a fix before DW2?

It's pretty poor PR and evidence of even poorer quality testing that this bug has remained in game for so long.

Originally Posted by anorak48 View Post (Source)
    i paid for extra for horizons for it to work 100% of the time not 95% as we are getting no answer from the developers i will be checking with british trading standards to see if my rights have been affected by this. never getting no real answers just excuses i never have this problem with any other game.
    And what did they say?

Deadly Global Moderator stormyuk's Avatar
    Originally Posted by Myrm View Post (Source)
    And what did they say?
    Nothing is my guess. I wonder if FDev are any closer to fixing this.

7. This is the last staff post in this thread. #82
    Originally Posted by stormyuk View Post (Source)
    Nothing is my guess. I wonder if FDev are any closer to fixing this.
    A little bit

Please see Ed's post here for an update on this issue!

Originally Posted by Edward Lewis View Post (Source)
    Greetings Commanders,

Just a quick note to let you know that we’ve been working on a fix for a widely-reported issue where the game would crash if multiple Commanders playing on either PS4 or Xbox One were on a planet surface in their SRV. We’re pleased to let you know that the fix will be included as part of the Beyond – Chapter Four update.

This fix will stop the crash, but we will be keeping an eye on the issue, and will be looking to improve performance of SRVs while on surfaces in the future.

Thanks for your patience, and feedback. Your crash and bug reports were absolutely essential in getting this fixed.

Ed

Ed has posted a resolution confirmation thread!!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456