Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 657172737475
Results 1,111 to 1,115 of 1115

Thread: The Star Citizen Thread v9

Originally Posted by Agony_Aunt View Post (Source)
    I remember some sort of idiocy connected with death. Something about how if you die you respawn as you son or something who inherits all their father's stuff.
    Inherit an Idris?

Originally Posted by Memnoch View Post (Source)
    Inherit an Idris?
    "Pay your inheritance tax at the discounted Warbond price of only $Many!"

Originally Posted by Agony_Aunt View Post (Source)
    I remember some sort of idiocy connected with death. Something about how if you die you respawn as you son or something who inherits all their father's stuff.

Regardless, why do you need a medical ship for that? Especially one that could be god only knows where in the 'verse at the time of your respawn, it could be a long way away from your ships, maybe not even docked at a base.

What if the owner of the ship isn't even logged in?

Idiotic idea if you don't mind me saying so.
    I'll buy it. Then you spawn on me prison brig medical ward and have to pay the "medical fee" for treatment, packaging, shipping and that. And you better pay...

Originally Posted by Stigbob View Post (Source)
    To be fair the mods don't get paid though.
    Yeah, was wondering. If Jenner can be a billionaire why not the rest of the mod team? No fair.

Originally Posted by Viajero View Post (Source)
    Yeah, was wondering. If Jenner can be a billionaire why not the rest of the mod team? No fair.
    It's T.J.'s fault. Something along botching the negotiations for mod remuneration and now Jenner gets all the cash.

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 657172737475