Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 596566676869
Results 1,021 to 1,029 of 1029

Thread: The Star Citizen Thread v9

Originally Posted by Navigare Necesse Est View Post (Source)
    Beide Maschinen AK voraus!
    Jawohl Herr Kaleun!

What does the "AK" stand for? Or is it a typo and it supposed to mean "full speed ahead" (volle Kraft voraus / VK)?

Originally Posted by MTBFritz View Post (Source)
    What does the "AK" stand for? Or is it a typo and it supposed to mean "full speed ahead" (volle Kraft voraus / VK)?
    "Äusserste Kraft voraus" - ahead flank speed (SH3/5 Spieler hier - and big "Das Boot" fan, I was studying German A-level when the film came out on BBC2 in 1984 and it gave me a real sense of spoken German).

Originally Posted by Jonny Shiloh View Post (Source)
    "Äusserste Kraft voraus" - ahead flank speed (SH3/5 Spieler hier - and big "Das Boot" fan, I was studying German A-level when the film came out on BBC2 in 1984 and it gave me a real sense of spoken German).
    ah the darn Umlaut

thanks for the clarification

Originally Posted by MTBFritz View Post (Source)
    ah the darn Umlaut

thanks for the clarification
    Keine Sorge!

Originally Posted by Asp Explorer View Post (Source)
    Why can't I find a Genuine Roberts Waving Hands.gif when I need one?
    There you go, ofc "normal" handwaving hasn't the same fidelity than Chris'.

Originally Posted by Jacques d'Orleans View Post (Source)
    There you go, ofc "normal" handwaving hasn't the same fidelity than Chris'.
    Aahhh - here we see the Genuine Roberts in it's natural habitat describing the cashpath through multiple corporate entities whilst completely avoiding the dangers of producing any actual games.

It never gets old.

Originally Posted by Asp Explorer View Post (Source)
    Aahhh - here we see the Genuine Roberts in it's natural habitat describing the cashpath through multiple corporate entities whilst completely avoiding the dangers of producing any actual games.

It never gets old.
    That's funny, I was just thinking that it looked like him describing how he is initially wringing the money out of the gullible faithful and then his subsequent escape path to a non extradition country to live out his days at their expense...

Ugh... tried SC 3.2

Seems a bit better than previous builds but still constants crashes, bugs galore, pause after pause...

Here is the summary of my review...

Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 596566676869