Page 624 of 667 FirstFirst ... 619622623624625626629 ... LastLast
Results 9,346 to 9,360 of 10002

Thread: The Star Citizen Thread v9

That missile doesn't even have any proper physics based flight model!

Originally Posted by n4p0l3on View Post (Source)
    That missile doesn't even have any proper physics based flight model!
    But its funny to watch and I m sure some people will weave an epic adventure out of it, you know how "boring" missiles are in ED?

Originally Posted by Mole HD View Post (Source)
    Common sense and the ability to tie your own shoelaces unaided is assumed when choosing to remove the helmet of course..
    This is Star Citizen backers we're talking about...

Originally Posted by Golgot View Post (Source)
    Bug reports suggest that this was still an issue in 3.3.0:

And fun stuff like 'Missiles stay attached to F7C after being fired, causing ship to shake until missile burns out'

Haven't seen any fixes mentioned in the notes since. Seems reasonable to assume they're still pretty buggy.

Do a test for us vapid!
    Glorious.

Originally Posted by DLewth View Post (Source)
    Maybe, but the infantile responses aren't coming from them at the moment

Maybe, but the infantile responses aren't coming from them at the moment

Glorious.
    There is MOAR gameplay and fidelity in that .gif than there are in many AAAAA^A^A games.

That carefully coded munition is not wasting time, momentum or propellant dealing with the ship - it's specifically and precisely targeting the special Cargo Mission Comfort Cube that two Commando's are currently playing football with in the recreation zone of their Immersion Chariot.

You just don't understand space missile physic!

Bug reports suggest that this was still an issue in 3.3.0:

And fun stuff like 'Missiles stay attached to F7C after being fired, causing ship to shake until missile burns out'

Haven't seen any fixes mentioned in the notes since. Seems reasonable to assume they're still pretty buggy.

Do a test for us vapid!
    Missiles and torpedoes still do that, but now they, at least occasionally, eventually detonate.

This will be nice:

"Interaction mode now has a quick select option. Pressing "F" quickly will activate the default interaction option of the hightlighted objected."

from latest evocati patch notes:

https://pastebin.com/Zv2fN4LW

Common sense and the ability to tie your own shoelaces unaided is assumed when choosing to remove the helmet of course..
    To be fair, the lack of common sense is more of a global problem than a SC Backer problem. Tying your own shoelaces unaided? Yeah, well, let us not go down that rabbit hole.

Originally Posted by sovapid View Post (Source)
    This will be nice:

"Interaction mode now has a quick select option. Pressing "F" quickly will activate the default interaction option of the hightlighted objected."

Now that is highly welcome. Its annoyed me no end having to focus, hold, etc.

However, i can see more accidents possible when accidentally clicking exit on a ship when you don't mean to.

Originally Posted by Agony_Aunt View Post (Source)
    Now that is highly welcome. Its annoyed me no end having to focus, hold, etc.

However, i can see more accidents possible when accidentally clicking exit on a ship when you don't mean to.
    I cannot wait for them to add the focus option for Ladders so that they are not the vacuuming black hole that sucks people to it regardless if one wants to use one or not...

- Focus on Ladder "F"
    - Select "UP" or "DOWN" or "Climb Off"

Missiles and torpedoes still do that, but now they, at least occasionally, eventually detonate.
    That seems a very low bar for 'working'

That seems a very low bar for 'working'
    Could almost be blamed on Immersion.

- Faulty design specs
    - "dud" warhead
    - malfunctioning thrusters and/or targeting system

Still...i would not want that on ALL missiles...If i got them from a bargain bin perhaps.

This will be nice:

Nice to see CiG pushing those patches through the evocati and onto the PTU fairly quickly these days. I'm hoping to actually see my Freelancer max in the flesh instead of the bog standard Freelancer with the buggy physics.... assuming the ship updates come through to the PU as well as the bug fixes and add ons to Hurston.

Same mole. Can't wait for my Max to do some proper hauling.