Page 461 of 461 FirstFirst ... 456459460461
Results 6,901 to 6,913 of 6913

Thread: The Star Citizen Thread v9

Originally Posted by Zetta View Post (Source)
    Buy a Kraken
    They're not even pretending anymore.

I assume those who bought the 27k$ spaceship pack won't get it included.
    I do hope CIG will do them a little favor by granting them with a special offer, like "you're so generous that you - and only you - can buy Kraken for an exclusive 2650$ special price tag".

All those buyers deserve to be conned.

And I already imagine a lot of citizen saying "well, whatever, don't judge how some spend their money, and remember it's because of people like that Star Citizen is possible and eventually will be released" Ha!

Originally Posted by Skizomeuh View Post (Source)
    And I already imagine a lot of citizen saying "well, whatever, don't judge how some spend their money, and remember it's because of people like that Star Citizen is possible and eventually will be released" Ha!
    It depresses me how many of these people are probably among the first to wax lyrical about how 'the man' has made them poor and unable to buy a house.

Originally Posted by Zetta View Post (Source)
    Kraken marketing crap in a nutshell.
    Interesting theory....So wave 7 could be that BIG tidal wave also known as Tsunami?

Originally Posted by Dooguk View Post (Source)
    $1650 is the answer.

1650 USD? You gotta be kidding me.
    Just to put that price in relation to reality, for just 50 Dollars more you get a TAG Heuer Formula 1 chrono.
    Well, the difference is that TAG-Heuer actually releases its watches.

Originally Posted by Jacques d'Orleans View Post (Source)
    1650 USD? You gotta be kidding me.
    Just to put that price in relation to reality, for just 50 Dollars more you get a TAG Heuer Formula 1 chrono.
    Well, the difference is that TAG-Heuer actually releases its watches.
    True, but you can't break a JPEG......

Originally Posted by Garix View Post (Source)
    …unless you have a hex editor. Or just Notepad.exe.

True, but if printed you can crumple it.

BTW, go try to wear a Kraken jpeg on your wrist. Hint: Don't ask yourself why they institutionalized you.

Originally Posted by Jacques d'Orleans View Post (Source)
    True, but if printed you can crumple it.

BTW, go try to wear a Kraken jpeg on your wrist. Hint: Don't ask yourself why they institutionalized you.
    There a long list of reasons for me to be institutionalised, fortunately SC isn't one of them

There a long list of reasons for me to be institutionalised, fortunately SC isn't one of them
    Then you obviously need to complete the list. I'm sure there's an achivement unlock if you do so. Buy an Idris.

Da missus says something similar about me, from time to time.

Originally Posted by Goose4291 View Post (Source)
    It depresses me how many of these people are probably among the first to wax lyrical about how 'the man' has made them poor and unable to buy a house.
    I know of at least one 'famous SC white knight' earning less than $8/hr in real life. For some this is a final chance for a new and better life. Where people will respect them, and they can be someone.

Back in the early days of ebay my brothers friend bought a pair of shoes for what he thought were firesale prices. His shoe box finally arrived, containing the same picture of the shoes used in the auction. Would be hilarious if the seller was Crobarts and that's what inspired Starcitizen.

Page 461 of 461 FirstFirst ... 456459460461