Page 667 of 667 First 663665666667
Results 9,991 to 10,002 of 10002

Thread: The Star Citizen Thread v9

Been away from this thread for nearly a month...

Any big news?

Originally Posted by Komemiute View Post (Source)
    Been away from this thread for nearly a month...

Any big news?
    You could say that. It's unfolding in real time.

So they've sold a substantial amount of shares to 2 companies in the Cayman Islands.

The jpeg sales haven't been enough to support it.

@Ben Parry - mate, this is not good, whatever they're telling you.

So does the thread just lock when it hits 10,000 posts??

Not necessarily... Last 2 or 3 have gone on a bit longer. The mods then manually create a new one for house-keeping, rather than to prevent a negative reality inversion!

Originally Posted by Cobra1984 View Post (Source)
    Edit - removed

It looks like 2 companies in the Cayman Islands just bought a whack of the company.
    Hilarious....not suspicious AT ALL oh man, Star Citizen, how I gonna miss thee when you are gone....have to find a new source of online hilarity

The Cayman Islands you say? How unfortunate, that it is a tax haven, so presumably even under subpoena they would not be obliged to divulge any financial details?

That is such a sad coincidence :/

Again 0 proof and loads of accusations. The islands now? Oh boy. What is next? Swedish mafia? 90 days tops? Chris is a lizard man? I should have pinched him when I talked to him for half an hour to check it out.

Originally Posted by Mr.Nowak View Post (Source)
    Again 0 proof and loads of accusations. The islands now? Oh boy. What is next? Swedish mafia? 90 days tops? Chris is a lizard man? I should have pinched him when I talked to him for half an hour to check it out.
    You think so? Nah, thats too extreme, now you are talking crazy things

I can think of 10,000 reasons...

So they sold 13% equity in the company in May to 2 companies in the Caymans and a third somewhere else.

They've run out of credit. They liquidated some shares and sold equity to continue operating.

The jpeg sales aren't enough to support it. Whatever time they bought with that is the time they have to release a game.

Originally Posted by Cobra1984 View Post (Source)
    So they sold 13% equity in the company in May to 2 companies in the Caymans and a third somewhere else.

They've run out of credit. They liquidated some shares and sold equity to continue operating.

The jpeg sales aren't enough to support it. Whatever time they bought with that is the time they have to release a game.
    13% in shares? I presume that is just for the UK affiliate? Still, the figure is large enough to require a public explanation by CIG, specially when they have repetitively claimed they did not want to use investor or publisher money.