Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: The Chapter Two Treasure Hunt Competition

Originally Posted by Vardaugas View Post (Source)
    Wait. Do we need four images or is one good enough for an entry?
    Yes, I would like to ask similar question, do we have to submit 4 photos? What If I have one that smartly combines three of the subjects like this:

this is just an example, not my entry:

What do you mean my 'an installation'? One of the newly discovered surfaces sites?

As someone who cannot participate, I will give an unbiased answer ......

The rules issued by Will clearly state, submit four (and only four!) screenshots.

So even if every photo has an image of all four items required, you still have to submit 4 screenshots.

Originally Posted by Wicked View Post (Source)
    What do you mean my 'an installation'? One of the newly discovered surfaces sites?
    Installation can be one of the previous scientific, military, etc., installations which now have extra gameplay added.

And if you have any problems with that interpretation, please blame T.J.

EDIT - I believe my interpretation is correct, because it features in Will's announcement of Chapter 2, which says:

Installation Interactions
    In a similar fashion to the Megaship interactions, which were introduced in Chapter One, Commanders will now be able to scan and interact with Space Installations.

(So it's probably best to take a pic of one "glowing" as you, or someone else, interacts with it.)

I start with an action picture of my Krait. Not yet sure what the description means with "four and only four" pictures.

Originally Posted by Lightspeed View Post (Source)

The rules issued by Will clearly state, submit four (and only four!) screenshots.

So even if every photo has an image of all four items required, you still have to submit 4 screenshots.
    I think creativity is very important when it comes to photos, so I would suspect anyone able to get a screenshot of those four things in one place deserves to be rewarded anyway (hey! skins do not really cost any money to give, do they? ), so let no rules stop you pilots

I'll probably be disqualified for editing, but heh, worth a try.

Fazendo uma visita em Sharpe Works quando um Thargoid aparece escaneia Octavius-1775 e comeša a atac

Here's my screenshot of a Krait.

I think it is still time to change the rules a bit, it will be difficult to find many pilots who can present 4 different subjects in an interesting way, so this will become very elite challenge
    I for example cannot find any joy in shooting Challenger, I simply don't like the ship.

How about show 3 out of 4 rule? Nobody done 4 so far, so no harm done

Well, there's no Challenger at Colonia ..... and no Thargoids also .... so I could take 2 out of 4

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast