Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CQC got a huge fix

CQC got a huge fix

Hey guys!

Just wanted to let people know that the previous patch had a pretty big hidden update for the CQC matchmaker system. Now it is possible to start a Deathmatch (DM) game with only 2 players, and Team Deathmatch (TDM) / Capture the flag (CTF) can be started with 4 players. Previously we have needed 4 players for DM and 6 players for TDM / CTF. This is a pretty big deal, and will make it so much easier finding a match.

Now if only they'd throw in some bots into the mix

isn't MUSKETTER a bot?????

Originally Posted by tgarpestad View Post (Source)
    Hey guys!

Just wanted to let people know that the previous patch had a pretty big hidden update for the CQC matchmaker system. Now it is possible to start a Deathmatch (DM) game with only 2 players, and Team Deathmatch (TDM) / Capture the flag (CTF) can be started with 4 players. Previously we have needed 4 players for DM and 6 players for TDM / CTF. This is a pretty big deal, and will make it so much easier finding a match.
    Ohh.... Great! Thank you for sharing!!! It's one of those sides of the marvelous Elite's realm I always promising myself to dive deeper into at some point. Long term goal doesn't change since years now: 4x ELITE!

Originally Posted by Gaarp Kobayashi View Post (Source)
    Ohh.... Great! Thank you for sharing!!! It's one of those sides of the marvelous Elite's realm I always promising myself to dive deeper into at some point. Long term goal doesn't change since years now: 4x ELITE!
    Check out the CQC discord channel aswell. Coordinating when to play with other players will make the search for a match much less painfull =) http://discord.me/elitedangerouscqc

I would very much like to be able to queue for a cqc while ingame. I think that would bring in much more players.
    Still haven't got into a game yet as I don't fancy staring into the void that is waiting for players. I want to try it but not enough to waste my Elite time.

Originally Posted by mossfoot View Post (Source)
    Essentially.... This.

P.S. was gonna SHOUT it, than thoughts of adding a ! or 3 and i figured, goat's cheese and ladders dont need a connection, nor does this(!)

Originally Posted by RymdLazer View Post (Source)
    I would very much like to be able to queue for a cqc while ingame. I think that would bring in much more players.
    Still haven't got into a game yet as I don't fancy staring into the void that is waiting for players. I want to try it but not enough to waste my Elite time.
    Excellent idea,i'd certainly jump in for the odd game whilst i'm out exploring,if i could join a queue.
    As unpopular CQC is with the in crowd i've always thought that if it could get some dev time it might be a nice way to develop set pieces for the main game.
    Planetary maps for CQC are long overdue giving us the possibilty of assault game play.

I wish they would.

Where's MOM?

Paging Sarah J Avory.... MOM you there? Do you still love us?

Originally Posted by Jockey79 View Post (Source)
    I wish they would.

Where's MOM?

Paging Sarah J Avory.... MOM you there? Do you still love us?
    MOM! Task us!

Would be better if they took it down to 1 player so we could practice.

But yeah, this is big news. Last time I tried to get a game going on xbox, me and another guy were committed, staying no matter what, and we'd get a third player that would stay for a few minutes, then they'd leave and a different player would join and quit, on and on for 4 hours before my buddy gave up too.

Then the PvP faction would complain that PvErs take content from them.

I'll give it a shot then, ty for reporting this.

Thank you CMDR AASKAR AASKARSSON!

Make it so Cmdr Foot!

It would be awesome

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast