Page 1 of 6 1235 Last

Thread: Didiomanja Emperor's Grace Requests Mined Resources (Mining)

Dangerous Global Moderator Kietrax's Avatar

Didiomanja Emperor's Grace Requests Mined Resources (Mining)

Summary

System: Didiomanja
    Station: Leydenfrost Dock
    (Orbis Starport, large pads available, 443 Ls from main star, 140.65 Ly from Sol)
    Objective: Deiver mined Gold
    Time limit: 12th July 3304 @ 15:00 UTC

Description

The Didiomanja Emperor's Grace has completed work on the Tiverion Academy, a flight school for Imperial naval cadets. The organisation is hosting an inaugural banquet to mark the event, and to honour the late Admiral Mira Tiverion, the organisation's founding member, who will have a monument erected at the site.

A spokesperson for Didiomanja Emperor's Grace released the following statement:
    The Tiverion Academy will provide new recruits with cutting-edge training facilities. To host a fitting banquet for its inauguration, we require help in sourcing a range of exotic food and drink. We also require a quantity of gold to make the monument raised in the Admiral's memory a truly spectacular tribute.
    In support of this initiative, the Didiomanja Emperor's Grace has issued an appeal for a range of mined resources, which will be used to construct a statue in honour of Admiral Tiverton.

The campaign begins on the 5th of July 3304 and will run for one week. If the final target is met earlier than planned, the campaign will end immediately.

To be eligible for rewards you must sign up as an active participant before delivering mined Gold to Leydenfrost Dock in the Didiomanja system.

Be aware that faction-state changes, Thargoid Sensor-related interference and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.

Notes:
    - Station Services: Commodities Market, Shipyard, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel
    - Prices @ Leydenfrost Dock
    • Gold: ?? Cr/T

Pristine metallic ring finder website: http://edtools.ddns.net/index.php?s=
    -Courtesy of CMDR VicTic

Latest status
    Last updated: 12 July @ 15:00 UTC

Current Progress:

Global Progress: 163,208 tonnes delivered
    Contributors: 1,055
    Reward Tier: 5/8
    Global Reward: None listed
    Current Participation Rewards:

Top 10 CMDRs: 11,628,000 CR
    Top 10%: 9,302,400 CR
    Top 25%: 6,976,800 CR
    Top 50%: 4,651,200 CR
    Top 75%: 2,325,600 CR
    Top 100%: 500,000 CR
    CG Participation Threshold Calculator
    Courtesy of CMDR pprovart

Data entry and current threshold estimates: https://goo.gl/EQ9mrW
    EDMC plug in for automated submissions: https://github.com/pprovart/CGThresholds

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ...click here

Mining?! I'm in!

...gold ONLY? Weird! Oh well, that makes only one metal for me to take off my ignore list!

I think this academy is the result of the previous CG to create a brainwashing program for child soldiers! Nice.

Probably do mining,providing there are ringed planets.
    BB

CG system does have Metal rich rings so gold can be found in system but might be at a lower rate than in Metallic...
    I might have to take out the guardian FSD booster and replace it with collector limpets controller for 12 collectors...

wonder if they have increased the gold sell price for the CG... Oh OK nope

Gold ~11K

Profit will be from bonus 3P's again.... sold at Kreutz Hub in the CG system instead....
    Any one want to guess what the gold spawn rate is compared to all the other metals per prospector limpets...
    Im going to go with 8 limpets to find a single gold holding rock...
    O Smeg I forgot theres an update i have to install first...

Smeg)
    Peeps from Red Dwarf rule;P
    BB

A Holo whip
    My best episode)
    The look on Phillips Face)
    BB

1 hours mining with collecting from every single rock that turned up with any gold percentage at all only...

55 tons from HIP 21991 in 1 hour...

I'm heading over to HIP 21991 tonight once I determine where my mining 'conda is (last mining cg?), hopefully it's not too far away. I always do 3P + CG, I find the profits/time spent (for a mining CG) is optimized that way. Mining a single mat like gold just takes too long and whatever profit you might lose in the CG tier payout will be more than made up by the 3P mat sales......
    Looking forward to some mining for a change, best of luck everyone! o7

Originally Posted by Alderius View Post (Source)
    I'm heading over to HIP 21991 tonight once I determine where my mining 'conda is (last mining cg?), hopefully it's not too far away. I always do 3P + CG, I find the profits/time spent (for a mining CG) is optimized that way. Mining a single mat like gold just takes too long and whatever profit you might lose in the CG tier payout will be more than made up by the 3P mat sales......
    Looking forward to some mining for a change, best of luck everyone! o7
    Last mining CG was down in the Pleiades delivering stuff to The Oracle a couple of weeks ago.

Originally Posted by aRJay View Post (Source)
    Last mining CG was down in the Pleiades delivering stuff to The Oracle a couple of weeks ago.
    At least ships can Jump upto 10Ly more now... so it saves paying them rent a drivers rip off prices...

They could at least redo the paint work... before delivery...

Yeah. Ive just started mining and I cant say I could tolerate the boredom for a week. Ill sit this one out.

cant we just deliver gold?

Dangerous Global Moderator Craith's Avatar
    Only mined commodities count for mining CGs, so no, you can't just buy it.
    Unfortunately you also can't just give your mined gold to another player, you have to mine it yourself.

so pretty much this is the most boring and time consuming cg ever. Nice!

Page 1 of 6 1235 Last