Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 58910

Thread: POLL: Are You Satisfied with the Game in its Current State?

Originally Posted by LemonyNebula View Post (Source)
    Well the first question does say in it's current state, so really it doesn't matter what will be added. The questions seem aimed at getting a bearing on what we have right now to see how important updates would be to people rather than what it could/will be.
    Not that your answer can't still be Yes of course.
    Honestly, I did struggle a bit with the first answer. But I think JWE is solid as a base game. Once the AI and clipping is fixed, I would happily pay for DLC with customization/exploration options. Even an animation pack.

Originally Posted by GonerMcGoner View Post (Source)
    Honestly, I did struggle a bit with the first answer. But I think JWE is solid as a base game. Once the AI and clipping is fixed, I would happily pay for DLC with customization/exploration options. Even an animation pack.
    Oh yeah, there is certainly something good here. People don't beg for more instead of just ignoring it if they didn't enjoy something.

No and No. What they have is solid, but its still bare bones. They could have had an aviary, an aquatic pen as well. The islands could have been a little bigger and hoesntly feel really small for what it is. I paid for the Deluxe Edition and honestly thought there would be much more to it than 5 more Dinos. But, on the upside the company is known for updating and putting out DLC, so there is that.

No
    and No,

so far the most disappointing game i've bought in the last 10 years
    I really hope this will change for the better in the future but i'm a bit pessimistic right now.

Not really no.

For me the game has no replay value and the sandbox mode is crippled by the woefully small size of the map and the lack of customisation options.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 58910