View Entry Info: VIP passenger transport missions to long supercruise station (i.e. LTT9360) is broken

Category:
PC/MAC Bug Reports
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: VIP passenger transport missions to long supercruise station (i.e. LTT9360) is broken

VIP passenger transport missions to long supercruise station (i.e. LTT9360) is broken

Severity
    Severe

Frequency
    All of the time (100%)

Time of occurrence
    All the time

Date of occurrence
    Since the patch of Chapter 2

VR?
    None / N/A

Ship/SRV?
    N/A

Ship Type

Commander Name
    Omega Weaver

Description
    Prior to 3.2, it normally took 5-20 minutes to fill 8 cabins with VIP transport missions to LTT3960. Now, it takes at least 1 hour or more to fill 8 cabins with VIP transport missions to LTT3960.

Passenger Louge is now filled with tons of new destinations up to 20 lys from Upsilon Aquarii. Prior to to 3.2, the destinations are limited to 10-15 lys from the system.

Please fix this issue. Thanks

Steps to Reproduce
    Go to Allen hub and try to VIP passenger transport missions to LTT 3960.

Additional files?
    N/A

It seems like this is the effect of the under the hood tweaks they did for 3.1.1 which made long distance VIP transport missions less lucrative. Some other routes have been hit in a similar fashion so its not only your route.

if your well dries out go find another one, bug????

4. This is the last staff post in this thread. #4
    Hey Cmdrs,

Thanks for the feedback.

Any additional information about this would be appreciated.

The Medb / Parutis run is also affected in the same manner. Cannot fill a Beluga ship cabins to the long distance (super-cruise) destination.

(result .. shut down the game .. off to have a coffee)

Adjudication error

Originally Posted by CyFur View Post (Source)
    The Medb / Parutis run is also affected in the same manner. Cannot fill a Beluga ship cabins to the long distance (super-cruise) destination.

(result .. shut down the game .. off to have a coffee)

Same thing for me for the Paritus to Medb run, plus I get a Adjudication error trying to get missions from the ports and connection server error also

I use an Orca for this now, as you can fill 4 cabins eventually and be on your way.

Originally Posted by QA-Mitch View Post (Source)
    Hey Cmdrs,

Thanks for the feedback.

Hello, this problem are already reported in there a few times - seems like the generation system have the range (in Ly from the pick-up station) have increased and the result of this is a mission board/passenger lounge are now filled with missions to another systems that NEVER show up before.

For instance, in Parutis you can see missions to 36 Ophiuchi (16+ Ly), this NEVER happened before the 3.1 update.

Originally Posted by jonesskill View Post (Source)
    Hello, this problem are already reported in there a few times - seems like the generation system have the range (in Ly from the pick-up station) have increased and the result of this is a mission board/passenger lounge are now filled with missions to another systems that NEVER show up before.

For instance, in Parutis you can see missions to 36 Ophiuchi (16+ Ly), this NEVER happened before the 3.1 update.
    Yes this, for sure.

I gave you rep.

Originally Posted by Aaron T View Post (Source)
    Yes this, for sure.

I gave you rep.
    Man, im start to think that is not a issue since they response is always the same, and this issue is not even listed at the know issues, even after all the reports in there 3 or more until now.

See that: https://imgur.com/a/JxNXnPk

If this is not broken, i don't know what is.

Originally Posted by jonesskill View Post (Source)
    Man, im start to think that is not a issue since they response is always the same, and this issue is not even listed at the know issues, even after all the reports in there 3 or more until now.

See that: https://imgur.com/a/JxNXnPk

If this is not broken, i don't know what is.
    And before the update we never saw those systems in the mission boards of the pilots's lounge.

Just a update: The 3.1.2 patch don't have fixed this;

Originally Posted by QA-Mitch View Post (Source)
    Hey Cmdrs,

Thanks for the feedback.

Hi Mitch ok Additional information for you as requested. 1hr ish (maybe 1hr 20 or so) time taken, multiple (20-30) board flips, Location white mines. In that 1hr only 2 vip missions to Smeaton Orbital appeared on the boards, there were only about 10 bulk passenger missions. Multiple (20-30) board flips, Location Corycia. In that 1hr I saw no vip missions to Medb, only 1 bulk passenger mission. Also tried EEA for about 30 minutes before getting bored, similar story as with Corycia except no missions of any type to Medb.

As with the other comments here, the boards are filled with passenger missions to previously unseen systems and 16k ly, 17k ly and even 25k ly sightseeing missions!

Originally Posted by Bossogg View Post (Source)
    Hi Mitch ok Additional information for you as requested. 1hr ish (maybe 1hr 20 or so) time taken, multiple (20-30) board flips, Location white mines. In that 1hr only 2 vip missions to Smeaton Orbital appeared on the boards, there were only about 10 bulk passenger missions. Multiple (20-30) board flips, Location Corycia. In that 1hr I saw no vip missions to Medb, only 1 bulk passenger mission. Also tried EEA for about 30 minutes before getting bored, similar story as with Corycia except no missions of any type to Medb.

As with the other comments here, the boards are filled with passenger missions to previously unseen systems and 16k ly, 17k ly and even 25k ly sightseeing missions!
    And I have posted screen shots and others have and still it's not enough info, I am going psycho over this.

Parutis is in BOOM State, but the passenger lounge i'ts still broken, filled with strange missions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast