Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Warframe to implement Multi-Crew

Originally Posted by CMDR Dizzy View Post (Source)
    I had a look at Warframe's, battled the installer, played the introduction and it seems to be a Free To Pay grinder. Am I missing something here ?
    On the surface it is. It's the approach to development, storytelling, and work with community that sets it apart from pretty much anything else out there.

Originally Posted by Caramel Clown View Post (Source)
    On the surface it is. It's the approach to development, storytelling, and work with community that sets it apart from pretty much anything else out there.
    And the grind is fun!

really helpful community also that welcomes new players. Certainly one of the best ive come across in 20 odd years of MP gaming.

Originally Posted by Jezzah View Post (Source)
    really helpful community also that welcomes new players. Certainly one of the best ive come across in 20 odd years of MP gaming.
    You know it is up there with the Arma community, pre-DayZ era and of course the ED community.

Originally Posted by CMDR Dizzy View Post (Source)
    I had a look at Warframe's, battled the installer, played the introduction and it seems to be a Free To Pay grinder. Am I missing something here ?
    The muzak! The awesome muzak! You haven't played Warframe until you have experienced the Kuva Fortress them in the story quests.

Originally Posted by Dbrn47 View Post (Source)
    And the grind is fun!
    In measures. You can't really grind all the content in one go - it's just too much. You can't even do all the activities if you play casually. But you still can get to decent level and playstyle. It's never been a letdown coming back and seeing what they added in. They did an amazing job.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234