Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Focus Forums clean up

Focus Forums clean up

Hi Mods/Community Managers.

Could the Focus Forums be split into sections, so that the mining one has it's own section and the Squadron/powerplay one has it's own section.

It just looks very messy at the moment and if the exploration focus feedback turns up and the other two are still there, then it's just going to get even more messy.

I can imagine it would help with going through the discussion posts below the for the Devs and also for us.

2. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #2
    Thanks for the suggestion, we'll raise it with the team.

3. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #3

Thanks Brett. Much appreciated. Had no idea you could do that.

For the sticky threads, I think it would be better to disable the auto-sort at every new comment, and order them by new thread. So all the Squadron threads at the bottom, all the Mining threads at the top. People still see it bold when a new comment is made and it would look cleaner.

6. This is the last staff post in this thread. #6
    Originally Posted by Cocalarix View Post (Source)
    For the sticky threads, I think it would be better to disable the auto-sort at every new comment, and order them by new thread. So all the Squadron threads at the bottom, all the Mining threads at the top. People still see it bold when a new comment is made and it would look cleaner.
    So on vbulletin, one shoe fits all mentality when it comes to thread layout. I'd like to do that however.