Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Space legs subforum?

Space legs subforum?

Seeing as space legs has become such a hot topic of late, perhaps it ought to be given its own subforum?

I think if we had a space legs forum, with thread prefixes to separate suggestions from opposition, and similar rules to the focussed feedback forums whereby you can only reply to the OP rather than the other comments, it would be a great source of ideas for things to implement as gameplay associated with legs and highlight potential pitfalls from the point of view of

It has always been a hot topic, from a community point of view it might be a good idea... but it would be very hard for FDev to control such a forum. Things escalate very quickly on this topic, and people aren't always so nice when it comes to long awaited features

But I'm sure we'll see a suggestion/feedback thread pop up when the feature will be announced, if it ever comes.

Hotel California: With added legs (not ingame)

Originally Posted by Jayridium View Post (Source)
    Seeing as space legs has become such a hot topic of late, perhaps it ought to be given its own subforum?

I think if we had a space legs forum, with thread prefixes to separate suggestions from opposition, and similar rules to the focussed feedback forums whereby you can only reply to the OP rather than the other comments, it would be a great source of ideas for things to implement as gameplay associated with legs and highlight potential pitfalls from the point of view of
    FDEV, by creating a space legs sub forum, would be acknowledging to creating such content. I don't see that coming, unfortunately.

Originally Posted by lecorsobreton View Post (Source)
    FDEV, by creating a space legs sub forum, would be acknowledging to creating such content. I don't see that coming, unfortunately.
    It was a nice try though!

6. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #6
    If it's a game or core feature, or an officially announced feature, said forum(s) would be added in due time. Otherwise, such forums will not be added.

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    If it's a game or core feature, or an officially announced feature, said forum(s) would be added in due time. Otherwise, such forums will not be added.
    This is what happens when the hype becomes self aware and tries to take over

Seems like another win for my strategy of just blocking out all of Dangerous Discussion, kinda keeps the blood pressure low and restores some faith in humanity

9. This is the last staff post in this thread. #9
    Originally Posted by Faybs View Post (Source)
    This is what happens when the hype becomes self aware and tries to take over
    So you're saying... I'm a hype killer?

Double Elite Global Moderator Sir.Tj's Avatar
    I have a picture for that.....

By definition, any dev that actually conveys information is a hype killer.

I guess that means no chance for a hula bobblehead sub-forum?
    ...sad days indeed.