Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Controller vibration seems non existent

Controller vibration seems non existent

I was wondering if it was a tech problem or if the vibration just weren't that intense. I experienced almost no vibration with my jeep driving around and when I approach large dinosaurs there is no vibration to speak of. I also want to note yes I do have the controller vibration box checked in the settings.

2. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #2
    Hello,

Could you tell me which platform are you playing the game with?

I am on Xbox one platform

4. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #4
    Perhaps an obvious suggestion but have you tried using another controller to see if there is a difference?

Do you definitely experience stronger vibrations when playing other games?

Originally Posted by Support Tronador View Post (Source)
    Perhaps an obvious suggestion but have you tried using another controller to see if there is a difference?

Do you definitely experience stronger vibrations when playing other games?
    I have tried with a xbox one eltie controller and the standard controller, its seems that the vibrations are quite light in relation to whats happening on screen. Such as if I am driving near large dinosaurs such as T-Rexes and Apatosaurs I experience limited vibrations. To answer your question about the vibrations with other games, I do usually experience greater vibrations. For example with elite dangerous I experience proper controller vibrations during docking and boosting, but for some reason thats not the case in this game. I was contacting to find out if this is a setting I need to change or if the game was developed to not have large controller vibrations or varying vibrations

6. This is the last staff post in this thread. #6
    Thanks for expanding! I can confirm that the QA team are currently investigating this to see what may or may not be the cause.

Originally Posted by Support Tronador View Post (Source)
    Thanks for expanding! I can confirm that the QA team are currently investigating this to see what may or may not be the cause.
    Wonderful! Thank you.