Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Crashing issue at Chelomey Orbital in Cubeo

1. This is the last staff post in this thread. #16
    Originally Posted by Leadfoot View Post (Source)
    I'm hitting the same problem I was hitting earlier, filled in the report, uploaded the netlog / netalyzr report (that's new, thanks) and the DxDiag as well, clicked "submit ticket" and it takes me back to "submit a ticket" but no ticket number provided. I'm using IE-11.

Switched to Firefox, filled it in again with those three files and same problem - no ticket number provided.

Tried twice. Capcha verified, no ticket number.

BTW, where would I find the crash report on my end?
    Addendum: Tried (using Firefox) to submit just a text-based ticket saying I can't get a ticket number (no files attached, etc), same issue - can't get a ticket number.

--------

And just tried twice more a few minutes ago (9:00 pm EST US). Lets me log in, clicked "submit a ticket", filled everything in, attached files, did the picture thing, not a robot, did "submit the ticket" button and goes right back to "submit a ticket". Checking "my tickets" gives a form to submit a ticket. No listing of any of the attempts made to submit a ticket. Just a tad frustrated.

Any suggestions?
    Hello, Thanks for all the hard work that you have done so far.
    I think for this crash would be more efficient to submit a bug report instead.
    The QA are now looking into this station since someone submitted the report, if you could do the same this would let them know the issue better.
    ---------
    The crash report your submitted will directly goes to our server, it does not leave a copy on your computer as fas as I am aware.
    Can you make sure that you use the "clean" browser when submit ticket to us, which mean a browser that does not have any plugin or extension.

Originally Posted by Support Naro View Post (Source)
    Hello, Thanks for all the hard work that you have done so far.
    I think for this crash would be more efficient to submit a bug report instead.
    The QA are now looking into this station since someone submitted the report, if you could do the same this would let them know the issue better.
    ---------
    The crash report your submitted will directly goes to our server, it does not leave a copy on your computer as fas as I am aware.
    Can you make sure that you use the "clean" browser when submit ticket to us, which mean a browser that does not have any plugin or extension.
    Bug report should be via this link:
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...49#post6855649

EDIT: Unable to add the netlog since it's too many characters.

BTW, tried the "clean browser" option, same problem - no ticket number.
    Think maybe my IP address is persona-non-grata?
    I hope I never end up having a real need for submitting a ticket - this would prove frustrating.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12