Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: I am being continuously intercepted by the thargoids

I am being continuously intercepted by the thargoids

Since I moved to the area of pleiades with the group of commanders with whom I usually play, every week I am intercepted by the thargoides at least once; however, nobody else in the group happens to this.

Is this a bug or totally random? I do not understand how it only happens to me of the whole group.

I currently have 12 contacts since May, the last one this afternoon.

could be your aftershave
    I think its just random bad luck,on a more serious note are you carrying a UA might be that...………………..

Originally Posted by Kemmotar View Post (Source)
    Since I moved to the area of pleiades with the group of commanders with whom I usually play, every week I am intercepted by the thargoides at least once; however, nobody else in the group happens to this.

Is this a bug or totally random? I do not understand how it only happens to me of the whole group.

It may well be random and you are the unlucky one, also other Cmdr's are flying through your system and some of these may well be intercepted instead of the other players.

Also if you are carrying anything like a UA, Thargoid or Guardian stuff will make you more of a target for them.

Fly safe Cmdrs
    o7

Thanks commanders for your answers. I see that i am a very unlucky guy xD

I didn't carry anything related with thargoids (only some fragment sensors after unblock Palin, but my pals also have them, one of them have 75...).

Mostly hyperdictions were in my DBX without cargo rack when i was exploring the zone, one time in my cutter (cargo empty) and another in my chieftain (no cargo) and in this case the thargoid attack me after the hyperdiction.

Another interdiction with cargo empty... this is not normal.

7. This is the last staff post in this thread. #7
    Hey there Kemmotar,

If you're still experiencing a ton of Thargoid interdiction's, you can pop a ticket in with our support team, just so we can check your account to see if anythings causing this, not that I can think of much besides cargo, but it's always worth checking! You can submit a ticket here: https://support.frontier.co.uk/login.php?page=contact

Originally Posted by Support Unha View Post (Source)
    Hey there Kemmotar,

If you're still experiencing a ton of Thargoid interdiction's, you can pop a ticket in with our support team, just so we can check your account to see if anythings causing this, not that I can think of much besides cargo, but it's always worth checking! You can submit a ticket here: https://support.frontier.co.uk/login.php?page=contact
    Thx for the advice Unha, i will do that

Support has said that it's just bad luck; Thank you very much everyone for trying to help.

Do you know that there is people complaining about never have been hiperdicted by thargoids? Now I understand why. All the thargs are on your tail. x.D

make your way around seven sisters whilst doning the equivalent of old spice (a UA) and they'll soon show up...…………………………………………..
    must be the ammonia or sum thing
    still haven't come across any tall whites mind you...……………….

Check the valve on your black water tank, it may be leaking, thus leaving a trail of ammonia for them to home in on. Then again, your in an area where as the Thargoids have or in the process of relocating to. Thus, your going to meet up with more inqusitive Thargoids wondering as to just what the heck are your intensions. Can't say I blame them, they are constantly be shot and and hunted just because by numerious pilots.

It was humans that first confronted them, though there are supposedly two different factions of Thargoids, humans have no idea as to which they are encountering and or attempting with success on occasion destroying. Tis no wonder, why they won't or wouldn't do the same. After all, all humans look alike, just as all thargoids look alike to us.

All Thargoids are female, it must be the Lynx effect.

Originally Posted by Kemmotar View Post (Source)

Due to finacial circumstances in my youth, I was forced to relocate into an area which today is referred to as the "HOOD". I wasn't a bit surprised of the fact that upon every interdiction, I was met by a black person. You've just relocated to the Pleiadies which is inadated with the recent imflux of Thargoids, and wonder why your being interdicted by them. Hmmmm