Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No guests at restaurants/shops in the middle of the park??????

Originally Posted by jshaw88 View Post (Source)
    It never fails to amaze me how patronising some people can be over a game. Totally made up. Not real. Thanks for humouring me, you're such a gent.

(Sorry I'm not as good as you!)
    I answered your question (as did someone else) and you argued about it. Why be surprised when my second answer is patronizing?

Originally Posted by PCMR4Life View Post (Source)
    I personally don't like how all the view galleries and everything expect you to build shops and other things near them. All it does is take up space and makes the park look like a mess. They give you this monorail system and it doesn't actually get used the way it should. The Hotels and stores/shops should all be in one place. Like a guest area. Then there would be a monorail station next to this area to shuttle guests around the park at various different stops. Basically near the enclosures. The guests would get on the monorail and head out to which ever part of the park they want to go to. There they could see the Dinosaurs and ride the Gyrospheres and when they get hungry and or tired they can get back on the monorail and head back to the guest area. This way you have more room for enclosures and can show off more Dinosaurs.

Having to put shops all around the viewing galleries make the park look bad. I have never been to a park that did stuff like that. Most of the time all the food and drinks were in one area. I could see placing the shops near the galleries if people just walked along the path to which ever part of the park they wanted but with the monorail system there is no point in this.
    Exactly. Like a zoo. There is no arcade and bowling alleys beside each enclosure. I didn't like this requirement for building up the rating. I usually have 2 areas of guest buildings in my islands. Power stations are already an eyesore.

Originally Posted by jessydion View Post (Source)
    Exactly. Like a zoo. There is no arcade and bowling alleys beside each enclosure. I didn't like this requirement for building up the rating. I usually have 2 areas of guest buildings in my islands. Power stations are already an eyesore.
    In Post #11 I posted a link to San Diego zoo (never been there, i'm from the UK) .

Within each themed area, containing a few enclosures, there are food courts, shopping, info buildings, restrooms and a 4D Theater (in two of them).
    They are not in a single location only... I've never seen one where it is like that, to be honest.

Problem is... not the buildings... its the map size. Who doesn't want more space for dino's
    The sandbox map only has enough space to build a quarter of that zoo, by the looks of it.

Originally Posted by FX2K View Post (Source)
    In Post #11 I posted a link to San Diego zoo (never been there, i'm from the UK) .

Within each themed area, containing a few enclosures, there are food courts, shopping, info buildings, restrooms and a 4D Theater (in two of them).
    They are not in a single location only... I've never seen one where it is like that, to be honest.

Problem is... not the buildings... its the map size. Who doesn't want more space for dino's
    The sandbox map only has enough space to build a quarter of that zoo, by the looks of it.
    I can second this.

I’ve been to a number of zoos around the country; and I’m most familiar with the Audubon Zoo in New Orleans. You tend to get themed areas, with decentralized food, shopping, and other activities. There’s stuff by the front gate, sure, but every region (geographically related exhibits) has its own restaurant and gift shop.

Originally Posted by Aramus418 View Post (Source)
    I can second this.

I’ve been to a number of zoos around the country; and I’m most familiar with the Audubon Zoo in New Orleans. You tend to get themed areas, with decentralized food, shopping, and other activities. There’s stuff by the front gate, sure, but every region (geographically related exhibits) has its own restaurant and gift shop.
    Interesting.. well Im sure they have a little more room that JWE for that concept.

Originally Posted by FX2K View Post (Source)

I always wanted to go to that zoo!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12