Thread: Question on assassination mission for elite in this activity

Question on assassination mission for elite in this activity

Simple question for assassination hunter has anyone got the one which required to scan a data point first often in a high security base, with very big ships patrolling and fortress defences! So is there a way to pass this type of mission or is assistance needed? (wing mission relisting then) the two times i try that i quit because the patrolling ships and now the limitless skimmers spawn make matters worst. I have a corvette fitted with a srv can it be achieved.?

Originally Posted by Furyboy View Post (Source)
    Simple question for assassination hunter has anyone got the one which required to scan a data point first often in a high security base, with very big ships patrolling and fortress defences! So is there a way to pass this type of mission or is assistance needed? (wing mission relisting then) the two times i try that i quit because the patrolling ships and now the limitless skimmers spawn make matters worst. I have a corvette fitted with a srv can it be achieved.?
    I may be wrong here and I've not done this type of mission but from what you're describing this sounds like what FDev put in place to stop people doing missions that were meant to be done in SRVs in ships. So if you need to scan a data point in a base, land your ship some distance off, deploy your SRV and then dismiss your ship. Proceed to the base, scan the data point and then get the flock out of there and once clear of the defences recall your ship and proceed with the mission.

Thats what i try but those overhead ships got to be taking care of first had a python at that time and against a letal anaconda a gunship and a third one didn't have the time to see as my srv was blown while i was also dodging skimmers and goliath lol so now with my corvette if i take care of the ships if there is and deploy my srv will it be feasible skimmer now respawn indefinitely scanning one or multiple data points for the target location could be impossible in those high sec base thats the only assassination mission i never finish Won't bother if its impossible and broken or have been done in wings ,then this one should definitely be listed as wing mission.Thaks for replying.Good fly cmdr

It's been a while but as I recall, you have to fly up on the roof (with the SRV) as fast as possible.
    That's where the beacon is.
    You can kill the ground defenses with dumbfire missiles, and the ships with whatever avail, but they will all respawn iirc.

Getting blown up in your srv will spawn you back in your ship, so dismiss your ship when you go for it.

I think there is a video walkthrough floating around.

Ok thanks for the tips will try that._.Unfortunately can 't go online atm only ps4 browser functioning since fd servers go down my ps4 is down too lol getting connection errors.Cheers cmdr

I’ve done them by just racing in on the SRV and getting the scan. Then race back to the ship and fly away while being fired on. Kinda not worth the trouble, though.

Thanks that what i think too. Cheers cmdr

You can use your ship, It requires you do a fly by and learn where the target beacon is then you line the ship up, lock on to it and take a little bump on your shield... to scan the target...

They don't attack if your fly by is fast...
    Hit and run... and continue...
    Edit =Kiiled the target in the end...

Another corvette bites the dust...
    ( As its only a single target not multi, I swapped out the lasers for frag cannons...)

Originally Posted by GraphiteGB View Post (Source)
    You can use your ship, It requires you do a fly by and learn where the target beacon is then you line the ship up, lock on to it and take a little bump on your shield... to scan the target...

They don't attack if your fly by is fast...
    Hit and run... and continue...
    shhhh

Originally Posted by El-bizor View Post (Source)
    shhhh
    Fdev have to much work trying to nerf the high paying Wing missions that only show up when Allied to a faction to notice this little video... Thats the latest nerf they have to do, as it effects PC players and is in lots of PC youtube videos more...

Originally Posted by GraphiteGB View Post (Source)
    Fdev have to much work trying to nerf the high paying Wing missions that only show up when Allied to a faction to notice this little video... Thats the latest nerf they have to do, as it effects PC players and is in lots of PC youtube videos more...
    Maybe fdev should make those missions more fun and rewarding first instead so the community will not find unorthodox ways to accomplish those weird mission or send this to wing mission only see my problem is not if i can do it but either if i want to do it this way.. This game has some awesome mechanics and 'kinda' realism aspects but in other instances inexplicable pointless gameplay system at least from my views of course like infinite spawning of skimmers and base defense and generater etc perhaps resulting in multiple nerfing or 'tweaks' made before because of ship bombardements from weapons available in the game nevertheless.. And so sometimes i don't understand if they want us to play our way or their way i know there is a common vision we have to see here but too much nerf hammer will definitely kill the game.