Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Is DD forums slow for you too ?

Is DD forums slow for you too ?

Just curious as when I go to any other part of this domain(other ED main/sub forums) or other FD games in this domain ,all is much speedier.
    It has been like this for a while for me. I am thinking it is not a problem at my end as the rest of the forums are much faster.
    ty

This part is slow, but I think the managers know about it and have / are trying to find out why.

Yeah, started playing up a few days back iirc. Just a second or so slower to load up vs other parts of the forum it seems?

Yep, started last weekend..

I've been noticed that the Elite forums have slowed down for me the last few days or so. Thought it might be just me until I saw your post.

Not just you. It's faster overnight (UK time).

Thanks all
    My thinking is maybe it should be left as it is , since serial complainers probably have less patience than most . It could mean less negative posts here

DD main page is slow. Rest of the forum is fine.

Moved to the correct subforums.

Originally Posted by dognosh View Post (Source)
    Thanks all
    My thinking is maybe it should be left as it is , since serial complainers probably have less patience than most . It could mean less negative posts here
    You poor deluded fool

11. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #11
    We'll be doing some maintenance to address these issues in the coming days/week. Thanks.

I think the only thing that would really help would be deleting about 2000 pages of DD.
    Maybe we're pushing the limits, here.

13. This is the last staff post in this thread. #13
    Originally Posted by Chris Simon View Post (Source)
    I think the only thing that would really help would be deleting about 2000 pages of DD.
    Maybe we're pushing the limits, here.
    It's another issue with that section that we are working on.