Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Server update incoming

Originally Posted by zimms View Post (Source)
    Have you tried listening to it?
    Listening to what?

Originally Posted by john willi View Post (Source)
    I smell an earnings nerf...
    I read this as 'earrings nerf'... and had a sudden panic attack about clothing having stats and me not knowing about it.

Originally Posted by GeoDanger View Post (Source)
    Well I for one enjoyed those 50million credit find and return missions while they lasted. Built my bank enough to not worry about credit earning for a long time now so I can focus on Guardian tech mat gathering for the first time ever.
    That FSD booster is 1st on my list!
    Did you not read the FD forum post that all credits earned via this method will be recovered and you balance will be reduced accordingly??

Originally Posted by Bigmaec View Post (Source)
    Listening to what?
    Perhaps this?

Originally Posted by Wasp0 View Post (Source)
    Did you not read the FD forum post that all credits earned via this method will be recovered and you balance will be reduced accordingly??
    you shouldnt troll people like that, its not nice.

Originally Posted by Wasp0 View Post (Source)
    They say that ALL the time. They never do it though

Hey FD any chance you could delay the update 10 minutes? I want to get some modules xfered during the downtime - thx!

Originally Posted by CookieJarviz View Post (Source)
    They say that ALL the time. They never do it though
    seems that if it isn't nerfing something, their hands are tied

Originally Posted by MottiKhan View Post (Source)
    Perhaps this?
    You just rick-scared my cat out of his cat bed. Thx

Originally Posted by CookieJarviz View Post (Source)
    No. Credit changes are a server-side change.
    Isn't that exactly what this is? We don't need to update our client, but servers need a reboot.

Originally Posted by zimms View Post (Source)
    Isn't that exactly what this is? We don't need to update our client, but servers need a reboot.
    No, server-side changes usually don't need to restart to change stuff. They can nerf/buff (ha buff lol) anything by just changing a few numbers. The servers do need to come down when they apply a client update or an actual update to the server instead of just small little changes.

btw, i blame Bl1p here for touching into my gametime by arming FD with the nerf bat this rip

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...rce-and-return

14. This is the last staff post in this thread. #44

Originally Posted by Conch View Post (Source)
    you shouldnt troll people like that, its not nice.
    Sorry, just bored and grinding my teeth at Frontier for NERFING everything that is good in the game! Damn you FD why, just WHY??

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast