Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Frontier Developments, why not increase CG payouts to keep everybody happy?

Originally Posted by h347h View Post (Source)
    Dude credits handed out so much now a normal person can go from Sidewinder to a fully A rated Anaconda in a week. Credits are too abundant as is.
    Originally Posted by sleutelbos View Post (Source)
    Didnt we have 'noobwinder to conda in 24 hours' vid two years ago? Credits are completely nonsensical, and we're now solidly in the realm of 'I can only crash my ubervette once an hour, FD respect my time!" territory...

So ? What's it to you two ? None of your business if tomorrow frontier gives all the players 100 billion credits each. Why do you care ???

Originally Posted by IVAN__V View Post (Source)
    So ? What's it to you two ? None of your business if tomorrow frontier gives all the players 100 billion credits each. Why do you care ???
    They are right though. Players are spoiled now, but showering them with even more money won't change it. It will just raise the bar and make the economy even more laughable than now. Only 50M per hour, game = dooooomed!

People fly big ships without ever setting foot in many small ships and learning their strengths and weaknesses. They buy a conda and are out of goals, having never learned to compromise and plan. C rated equipment? What for?

Then grind all the time but complain that there is only grind and nothing to do.

To quote Freddie Mercury: 'I want it all, and I want it now!'

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456