Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 18212223

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Update 3.1.2

A lot of newly reported bugs aren't on the known issues list yet though i'd assume that it will get updated in due time.

Neutron Star boost stacking is also gone...

Originally Posted by Tikanderoga View Post (Source)
    What this guy said!

Payouts are only getting nerfed, requirements upped... this is supposed to be a game, not my day job.

132 kills for a 5m payout?
    I don't know what the devs are smoking, but I sure want some.
    Or you get stuck with 541 kills with only a + rep or + influence or absolutely worthless materials and a base reward of 1.2 mil AND 90 percent of the pirates in the faction are not tagged as mission target AND scanning the NAV beacons fails 90 percent of the time AND the system doesn't have a res of any kind AND FSD inderdictor is completely out of range EVEN though it's A rated and cannot catch up because player supercruise speeds are dramatically reduce while npc supercruise speeds are dramatically increased and they highwake.

Seriously FDev.

I gotta give it to ya Amodin, that was pretty funny. Made me chuckle while I am sitting here fuming and foaming at the mouth because they nerfed my missions here while in the cg . Absolutely rediculous . Im getting to the point where I dont know what to do , but I wont go bust my balls for pennies on the dollar .

Originally Posted by krautbernd View Post (Source)
    A lot of newly reported bugs aren't on the known issues list yet though i'd assume that it will get updated in due time.
    Yeah........ NO.

Originally Posted by krautbernd View Post (Source)
    They have another word for it: "Soon(TM)" which means "curb your enthusiam and do not hold your breath waiting for it".

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 18212223