Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Isla sorna transport rating

Isla sorna transport rating

Frequency of the Bug/Issue
    All of the time

Describe the Issue
    I'm trying to unlock the 5 star reward on Isla sorna and I have a monorail going round my park and wide paths all my other ratings are 80% and above but my transport rating is stuck at 5% and won't go any higher no matter what I do. like I said it goes round the whole of my park with plenty of stops next to hotels and shops etc. I have looked online and people say to delete the whole thing and start again and I have and still no better.

Reproduction Steps
    maybe a possible bug I'm not sure. been told to delete whole thing and start again and I did but no improvement

Expected Result
    I would like to think that the rating would get higher so I can get 5 stars. it's making it impossible to unlock the rewards

Actual Result
    nothing

Supporting Evidence URLs
    I have no current evidence available at this time when making this report I could get screenshots if needed

2. This is the last staff post in this thread. #2
    Hey curlychaos,

Thanks for your report - Are you able to provide some screenshots of your park in management view, viewing your transport rating so I can investigate this further.

RE: Transport Rating

Check the amount of roads you have, it seems to me the game prioritizes the roads over the monorail. What works for me to be able to get a high transport rating is to divide the park into sections and make sure that there is a monorail station by each section close to your enclosures and viewing facilities, also make sure that the roads between the sections are not connected, in that way the visitors are forced to use the monorail system which normally kicks up it's rating.

Originally Posted by QA-Jack View Post (Source)
    Hey curlychaos,

Thanks for your report - Are you able to provide some screenshots of your park in management view, viewing your transport rating so I can investigate this further.
    I can get some tonight yes. how would I forward them to you etc?

RE: Transport Screenshots