Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Defending Traders in Ebor (Bounty Hunting)

Defending Traders in Ebor (Bounty Hunting)

Summary

System: Ebor
    Station: Morris Enterprise (Ocellus Starport, large pads available, 10 Ls from main star, 127.93 Ly from Sol)
    Objective: Hand in Bounty Vouchers
    Time limit: 19th July 3304 @ 15:00 UTC

Description

Cobra Wing, an independent organisation based in Ebor, has launched an initiative to build a new research outpost in the system.

The outpost will support further research into the Thargoids, focusing specifically on the possibility of inter-species communication.

A spokesperson for Cobra Wing gave the following statement:
    Without communication, there can be no understanding. Without understanding, there can be no peace. We ask the galactic community to support this campaign, which will support new research into the Thargoids and their methods of communication.
    Cobra Wing has placed a kill order on ships on its wanted list to allow pilots delivering construction materials to do so safely. They have promised to reward pilots who hand in bounty vouchers at Morrison Enterprise in the Ebor system.

The campaign begins on the 12th July 3304 and will run for one week. If the final target is met earlier than planned, the campaign will end immediately.

To earn rewards you must sign up as an active participant before handing in Bounty Vouchers at Morris Enterprise in the Ebor system. Only bounty vouchers handed in after signing up will count toward your personal contribution total.

Please note that if you have any crew members, a portion of your bounty vouchers will be automatically assigned to them. These bounty vouchers will not count towards your personal contribution total, and your crew will receive the reward for their vouchers when they are handed in. The proportion of bounty vouchers assigned to your crew will depend on their rank.

Be aware that faction-state changes, Thargoid Sensor-related interference and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.

Notes:
    - Station services: Commodities Market, Black Market, Shipyard, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel
    - Powerplay: Li Yong-Rui control system
    - Available RES in system:
    • Ebor 7: 1x LowRES
      Ebor 9: 2x RES
      Ebor 11: 1x HazRES, 1x RES, 2x LowRES
      Ebor 12: 2x HazRES
      Ebor 13: 1x RES, 1x LowRES

- Bounties that count towards the goal:
    Cobra Wing
    - Bounties that don't count towards the goal:
    tbc

Latest status
    Last updated: 19 July @ 16:00 UTC

Current Progress:

Global Progress: 54,211,096,189 credits earned
    Contributors: 7,497
    Reward Tier: 7/8
    Global Reward: None listed
    Current Participation Rewards:

Top 10 CMDRs: 25,893,504 CR
    Top 10%: 23,901,696 CR
    Top 25%: 17,926,272 CR
    Top 50%: 11,950,848 CR
    Top 75%: 5,975,424 CR
    Top 100%: 700,000 CR
    CG Participation Threshold Calculator
    Courtesy of CMDR pprovart

Data entry and current threshold estimates: https://goo.gl/EQ9mrW
    EDMC plug in for automated submissions: https://github.com/pprovart/CGThresholds

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ...click here

Places for pewpew:

Ebor 7: 1x LowRES

ninja'd - deleted

Originally Posted by biohazard15 View Post (Source)
    Places for pewpew:

thanks.

Originally Posted by biohazard15 View Post (Source)
    Places for pewpew:

Interesting no high res?

Originally Posted by Guardian Kaiser View Post (Source)
    Interesting no high res?
    Yeah, none. Kinda sad, since these are perfect for solo flights in medium ships like Krait or Challenger.

Nice, I just bought myself a Challenger, and I can switch between combat and trading with the other CG for some variety. This should be fun.

Originally Posted by Bob McBobblehead View Post (Source)
    Wrong thread

Was that aimed at me? Wanting to go bounty hunting in my Challenger for one CG, and then do some supply runs in my Python for the other CG for a bit of variety every so often is in the wrong thread?

Originally Posted by CaptainWhizz View Post (Source)
    Was that aimed at me? Wanting to go bounty hunting in my Challenger for one CG, and then do some supply runs in my Python for the other CG for a bit of variety every so often is in the wrong thread?
    No, I posted about the trade CG in the Combat one, so deleted the post here and reposted in trade CG.

Cool.

So, do people organise winging up for these CGs?

Originally Posted by CaptainWhizz View Post (Source)
    Cool.

So, do people organise winging up for these CGs?
    You’ll be safer in numbers.

These pirates are attacking coffee transports. It's time for a little....

Most PS4 user will not be taking part in the first days of the CGs
    As the PSN ID to Frontier ID exchange API server has had coffee spilt all over it and is ofline so PS4 user are only able to play titles that use our native PSN ID on the servers...
    So there will be even less users online for the CG...

Originally Posted by ShadowWolf Kell View Post (Source)
    These pirates are attacking coffee transports. It's time for a little....
    Hulk slow.

Still a fine looking ship.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast