Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Cant play on PS4. Not connected msg

Cant play on PS4. Not connected msg

Hey all,

I was just reading a thread on this topic that was ironically just locked a couple of days ago. Basically Elite on the PS4 cant be started. The start and groups options are greyed out with the message in red to the right saying not connected to internet...etc

My connection is fine. I have full access to other games, the ps store and my speeds are good at 60 up 25 down. It appears only Elite is affected. I can also see friends online playing Elite. After checking the PS network, it does swy there may be issues with some games launching and that msg was dated july 12th 12:46 Pacific Standard.

Anyone else having this? Is it a PS4 or an Elite issue? Or both? Odd that only Elite in my library is affected. Odd that this seems to have happened on more than one occasion (based on the previous thread I mentioned). Any ideas how to fix this? Thanks in advance, cheers.

xone_32

Exact same problem I'm having, and has happened several times this year.

Also, why does the in-game time never take British summer time into account? You'd expect it to coming from a British developer.

sorry I don't have a ps4 I am a pc user there was a recent patch released could be that that's effecting you the servers are up as far as I am aware...…………………………...
    I would suggest a router reset and clear cache https://support.frontier.co.uk/kb/faq.php?id=411

It's PSN.
    Sony says it is Psn.

Originally Posted by CMDR XonE_32 View Post (Source)
    Hey all,

I was just reading a thread on this topic that was ironically just locked a couple of days ago. Basically Elite on the PS4 can’t be started. The “start” and “groups” options are greyed out with the message in red to the right saying “not connected to internet...etc”

My connection is fine. I have full access to other games, the ps store and my speeds are good at 60 up 25 down. It appears only Elite is affected. I can also see friends online playing Elite. After checking the PS network, it does swy there may be issues with some games launching and that msg was dated july 12th 12:46 Pacific Standard.

Anyone else having this? Is it a PS4 or an Elite issue? Or both? Odd that only Elite in my library is affected. Odd that this seems to have happened on more than one occasion (based on the previous thread I mentioned). Any ideas how to fix this? Thanks in advance, cheers.

xone_32
    me too the same “not connected to internet...etc”

Originally Posted by Speedcuffs View Post (Source)
    It's PSN.
    Sony says it is Psn.
    proof link plz

It's PSN.
    Sony says it is Psn.
    And it's not just Elite.

Same here. Psn seems to be down and do you think we’ll get a rebate? Of course not. We just keep paying more money for a crappier and crappier service!! I reckon my next console will be an Xbox!! Sony rubbish!!

Yes, PSN gaming servers are down. Search for 'PSN status' for details.

Same problem here

Originally Posted by DEJIOBOu View Post (Source)
    me too the same “not connected to internet...etc”

proof link plz
    Settings/Network/View Status of PlayStation Network Services.

Settings/Network/View Status of PlayStation Network Services.
    Damn, its true.

Is anyone still having the "Not connected to the internet" issue on ps4? Last night I was able to get online and play but as of today sadly I've had the grayed out START options and internet error message :(

Before stumbling on this thread I had already tried rebooting my modem, restarting the ps4, signing out psn account and ps4 then trying elite again. Every other online game seems perfectly fine.

Same issue for me. PSN shows "Gaming and Social" down, last update 2018-07-12, 4:46PM

Down for me will now switch to psn to check. Ty for above post. I was scratching my bald head

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast