Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: PS4 Connection issues

PS4 Connection issues

Load up game, go to start "NOT CONNECTED TO INTERNET, PLEASE CHECK YOUR CONNECTION AND TRY AGAIN"

I'm not the only one tonight. https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteDanger...ecting_to_the/

It's not PSN, or my PS4, or my own internet. It's you, FDEV. Please fix.

Same here. Can see people online and comms with them, but can't play game

The problem is definitely PSN and not FDEV. If you check the site Downdetector there is multiple reports over the last hour or so.

PSN is having issues so if you weren't online with the game prior to the issues you won't be able to connect. It's a really weird problem that happens now and then

Not sure that is the case. I managed to play a different online game with no problems

https://status.playstation.com

Gaming and social is having issues on PSN right now. That component is needed for connecting to ED servers.

Been playing other games in the meantime. Battlefront II seems unaffected.

Aaah OK. Thanks for the info

So there goes the 20 "time sensitive" wing missions I've been working on all day, not only will it cost me the 50-50 Mil in credits but also the mission failure fines and the lost reputation with my home base factions - Great!..... I wonder why I bother.

Its been 3 hours so far and I doubt this will be fixed tonight.

Well looks like everything is online now.

Still can’t log in though.

I was finally able to log in this afternoon after numerous reboot and retries. Logged off for dinner, now canít get in again. Is there a status on fixing this issue

PSN has been back and forth for about 9 hours now, still ongoing.

I left my game session and entered the main menu yesterday evening to go make dinner. START was available. I came back a few minutes later and START wasn't available.
    And I haven't been able to play this morning either. PSN status says everything is up and running - but I'm still not able to START Elite: Dangerous, so the problem still exists as of 0543Z 13 Jul

C'mon Sony

According to Sony, the maintenance on psn is now over but still can't connect to ED serveurs.
    Maintenance Frontier ?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast