Thread: Trailer expectations

Trailer expectations

So looking at the trailer for JWE and compared to actual game play it is nothing like the trailer since in the trailer it's more realistic and has way more to offer than what's in the game itself like how you can remove grass to put buildings and have sand paths etc, so will the game ever be updated to be exactly how it is in the trailer? Because if not then I would definitely like to see it become what it is in the trailer since the trailer has more of that Jurassic Park feel to it than the whole game now, especially with the dinosaurs AI etc

The trailer is pre-rendered...it doesn't even have AI!

Agree with the lack of terrain options though.

Cinematic Game Trailers are never (if not very rarely) a true representation of their respective games.

I would be thrilled again if the updates bring the game to the trailer.

Anyways, there are tons of damn good ideas sitting in the wishlist. I just wish the Devs will make the right move.

Originally Posted by JohnMiller1132 View Post (Source)
    I would be thrilled again if the updates bring the game to the trailer.

Anyways, there are tons of damn good ideas sitting in the wishlist. I just wish the Devs will make the right move.
    They're never going to please everyone - likely the reason there hasn't yet been an update; they're probably trying to pick through the countless wishes and work out both what is practical, and what's actually wanted (by a majority).

Honestly, I’m kind of in a dilemma here. On one end, I wish there will be updates ASAP. On the other end, I wish they are going to take their time – plan very carefully to make the best decisions. After constant juggling, I guess the latter prevails….

The trailer has a very clear "not in game footage" or "prerendered footage" tag IIRC.

Always google gameplay video's to see what you'll get and turn the sound off if it's someone telling you what opinion you should really have.

Originally Posted by Crobek View Post (Source)
    The trailer is pre-rendered...it doesn't even have AI!

Agree with the lack of terrain options though.

Sorry, not AI, I meant the animations we see the dinosaurs having since it's all different to their animations in game