Thread: Generation Ships

Generation Ships

Greetings Commanders, this past week I've been trying to go to all the generation Ships and record all their logs personally. (Yes I know they are online but I want to go in person). But currently I cannot find the generation ship Hyperion. I've gone to the listening post to get that message which I thought might trigger it, which I don't think it does. Anyway, I've gone to planet 4 in the Lalande 2966 system and then targeted Yemaki and travelled the supposed 7,300 ls to the ship but it doesn't pop up. I don't know what I am doing wrong. Am I supposed to know where the planet was in it's orbit when the ship was discovered? I actually had a similar issue on another generation ship, don't remember the name off hand, until a couple NPC commanders (they were NPC'S but had the player icon on the sensors) went to the ship randomly and it was off by a good bit from my course that I plotted. I can upload the recording possibly for proof. Anyway, if anyone has any suggestions or can magically find it and make me feel like an idiot, it would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance Commanders, I look forward to reading your suggestions tomorrow morning.

It's meant to be 7,000 ls not 7,300. never been myself, though.

Originally Posted by Flugel Meister View Post (Source)
    It's meant to be 7,000 ls not 7,300. never been myself, though.
    I know it is supposed to be around that mark, the wiki says 7,000ls. But Canon Research says 7,340ls. But either way, I've traveled 9,000ls away before and still nothing