Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: IL-2 Tanks DLC, BOX, FC, ROF

Just included anything IL-2 in this thread, because forum search is horrible.

So without further ado;

Update on ROF Users Special Discount for Flying Circus!
    30 JULY - 777 STUDIOS
    Dear Pilots,

We've made some changes to our special discount for Rise of Flight pilots who purchase Flying Circus. We have chosen to give ALL ROF users who supported us throughout our existence an additional discount. We underestimated the demand for this special discount and we didn't want to offend our most ardent supporters from well before ROF was listed on STEAM and our merger with 1CGS. We also could not easily calculate support levels from STEAM users. We have finally found a way to do that, so everyone who has paid any money for ROF content can get a special discount on top of the regular Early Access discount.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/307960/allnews/

Attention Pilots!

Thanks to our new STEAM integration, we have added the following products to the the IL-2 Sturmovik STEAM store. The products listed below have been added as of this morning and to celebrate we have launched a discount promo which runs for one week ending on July 20th. If you are an IL-2 STEAM fan now's your chance to add to your collection inside your STEAM library.

STEAM STORE

-66% off for Battle of Stalingrad (On special July 14 -15 only on Steam. July 13-20 on website)

-15% off for Spitfire Mk.VB

-15% off for Henschel Hs-129 B-2

-15% for Ju-52 / 3m 'Aunt Ju'

-15% off for La-5FN series 2

-15% off for Bf 109 G-6

-15% off for Yak-1b

-10% off for Battle of Kuban Standard Edition

-15% off for Blazing Steppe Campaign

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic...-july-13-2018/

A good interview regarding IL-2.

Nice, I'll probably pick them both up at some point. Will get Bodenplatte first though.

I've bought both Bodenplatte and the tanks expansions...not that there's much to show for either at this time. I've been waiting for a decent tank sim since Steel Armour: Blaze of war which was kinda awkward and clunky but passable, I'm hoping for great things from the tanks add on to IL2. Apart from 1 or 2 collectable planes, I've added almost everything else to the IL2 great battles series to be.

Anyone else still wishing for a Pacific campaign? I've been waiting hopefully for the worthy successor to 1942 PAW from Microprose for over a decade...still not happened to my knowledge (IL2 1946 notwithstanding).

I still haven't bitten on Flying circus though...still not enough there to replace RoF which is quite firmly on my regular play list. When Flying circus is developed (hopefully) to the stage of RoF, I'll replace one of my all time favourite games with it...but it has a ton of ways to go before that happens

Originally Posted by Goose4291 View Post (Source)
    British kit?
    You call that a tank jump?!

THIS IS A TANK JUMP COMRADE

Originally Posted by Flash_Baggins View Post (Source)
    You call that a tank jump?!

THIS IS A TANK JUMP COMRADE
    Meh...done better driving a Scimitar back in the 70's...although my crew didn't like it much

Originally Posted by Mole HD View Post (Source)
    Meh...done better driving a Scimitar back in the 70's...although my crew didn't like it much
    haha!
    I also like the BTR getting air whilst blasting Sabaton

Originally Posted by Mole HD View Post (Source)
    I've bought both Bodenplatte and the tanks expansions...not that there's much to show for either at this time. I've been waiting for a decent tank sim since Steel Armour: Blaze of war which was kinda awkward and clunky but passable, I'm hoping for great things from the tanks add on to IL2. Apart from 1 or 2 collectable planes, I've added almost everything else to the IL2 great battles series to be.

Anyone else still wishing for a Pacific campaign? I've been waiting hopefully for the worthy successor to 1942 PAW from Microprose for over a decade...still not happened to my knowledge (IL2 1946 notwithstanding).

I still haven't bitten on Flying circus though...still not enough there to replace RoF which is quite firmly on my regular play list. When Flying circus is developed (hopefully) to the stage of RoF, I'll replace one of my all time favourite games with it...but it has a ton of ways to go before that happens
    Go to their forum and ask for steel fury mechanics, like infantry, it would be a nice add on to it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=FQOrmm-ox1A
    Go to 1:50

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123