Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The not so great... OP!!

Originally Posted by Mayan Fury View Post (Source)
    Acquired a Krait and took her out to get to know her and jumping to system to system and came across a nuetron star or the other ones (DC?) and went to get supercharged but it wouldn't charge up, didn't think much of it and re-routed and carried on my merry way. A couple hours later i came across another and went to get supercharged again, still no dice but wasn't going to give up... well, once my FSD got down to 82% i thought i'd best give up!

Is this an intended design? because i don't think i'll be flying her again if that is the case which is a shame as she is quite fun...
    Yeah... you need a fuel scoop to supercharge bru. Also, an MRP sounds needed.

Originally Posted by CariadocThorne View Post (Source)
    Repped for being man enough to admit it!
    Ditto!

Exactly that!! i always have a fuel scoop on my ships and i had a look and i didn't fit one before leaving the dock and didn't realise because i was going station to station selling cartographic data and refuelling at the stations... oh dear me! i have changed the title to reflect my stupidity and am going to go hide under a rock for a while..
    Glad you got it sorted & reported back OP

Exactly that!! i always have a fuel scoop on my ships and i had a look and i didn't fit one before leaving the dock and didn't realise because i was going station to station selling cartographic data and refuelling at the stations... oh dear me! i have changed the title to reflect my stupidity and am going to go hide under a rock for a while..
    Have some rep for telling us .... believe it or not, of posts involving forgotten equipment, this topic is among the top 1% of posts out there

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12