Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can someone please explain the fine system to me .... because I am clearly missing something

Originally Posted by Sylveria View Post (Source)
    Well, hey you know- loitering in a station will get you the death penalty, after all.

I've been playing for well over 4 years now and still waiting on someone to explain the viability of that one to me.

Absurdity at its finest.
    It is the old biblical approach: kill everybody for anything.
    If it worked for the ancient hebrews....

Although, to be honest... I never read about them loitering in space stations.

Originally Posted by MickyG1982 View Post (Source)
    Or, preventing trolls by stopping them from blocking up the entrance to the station or its pads... I can guarantee if that "little bit of mean fun" wasn't there it's exactly what certain players would do...
    I know what it's *for* but it works by instant escalation to lethal threat (and then death), there's no steps in-between...and when many landing pads STILL have glitchy stuck-ing issues thanks to those nonsensical lightposts, it becomes a bigger issue.

Originally Posted by V'larr View Post (Source)
    Isn't this sort of a good thing? Kinda just a case of "it only makes sense" in my eyes?
    Maybe you are right. I didn't think about it in terms of good thing or bad thing. It's just my way of adapting to a cumbersome situation. I just focus on a solution so I can keep playing with minimal hassle. Maybe if things change, I will come out from the "underground". Until then, I am Proximo waiting for Rome to re-legalize gladiating.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123