Thread: Does anyone else want more park attraction options?

Does anyone else want more park attraction options?

I love that we're getting new dinosaurs, but what about more than just one type of hotel, or more bars and restaurants, and what about some other options for dino-viewing? We get three choices, but can we have some more options? what about Jeep tracks?

I would like to see us get more things like that. Only time will tell.

I just hope the hunger=hunting update comes out soon and it works the way we hope it will.

In terms of actual content this is probably the most important and asked for thing.

As it stands everything to do with guests is really bare bones and lackluster. It is a park SIM so it should be a top priority to work on.

I'd hope they at least provide a more comprehensive guest POV (ie. more than the gyrosphere view) before introducing new attractions. I'd love to have JWE equivalents of the JPOG viewing dome and balloons, but they would be kind of pointless is all they do is produce more lifeless "guest field-of-view cones"

Speaking as someone who has worked in museums, even the top administrators want to have fun now and then and experience what the guests see.

Yeah even with the few guest attractions we currently have I would love to see from inside them. The viewing gallery is absolutely gorgeous and I would love to walk around its floors and see what the guest see.

Originally Posted by Flint2025 View Post (Source)
    I just hope the hunger=hunting update comes out soon and it works the way we hope it will.
    Is that confirmed is it? (I've been kind of enjoying the 'escaped predator = mayhem' idea)

I'm struggling to balance out shopping and food/drink needs in the limited space and I think what I miss is a price setting options in the viewing attractions (which you do get in gyrosphere - only). More options for styles and types of attraction never a bad thing of course.

More dino viewing exhibits would be cool. Not really a fan for different guest buildings though. Maybe if they increased the radius of the guest service buildings to where you wouldn’t need a stupid restaurant at every viewing station then sure why not. Or better yet just add small kiosks or vendors or something that doesn’t take up so much space. I can see if you wanted to have a “Main Street” in the park for looks but there shouldn’t be a need to sacrifice dino space for these big buildings.

They could make skins for them. I mean a gift shop is a gift shop but some variety for the exteriors would be cool.

Yeah the hunger hunting is confirmed. From the ststement about it, it will be part of the next update. But no word of when that will be as far as i know.

Yeah i agree with different skins sort of speak for the shops. Still a gift shop or restaurant, but it can look different.

The biggest thing I would LOVE to see (and throw money at instantly) would be Jurassic Park 1983 buildings and attractions. Imagine being able to build the road with tiger striped Explorers as an attraction, or the original Jurassic Park buildings. We do get the 1983 gas Jeeps for the Ranger teams, but I'd love to see more, especially for the guests.

Originally Posted by tiger61378 View Post (Source)
    The biggest thing I would LOVE to see (and throw money at instantly) would be Jurassic Park 1983 buildings and attractions. Imagine being able to build the road with tiger striped Explorers as an attraction, or the original Jurassic Park buildings. We do get the 1983 gas Jeeps for the Ranger teams, but I'd love to see more, especially for the guests.
    Add ten more years here... 1993.

Originally Posted by tiger61378 View Post (Source)
    1983? Ummmm... The books weren't even written then. Haha