Page 1 of 58 1236 ... LastLast

Thread: Premium Content for lifetime expansion pass holders

Premium Content for lifetime expansion pass holders

is there any new news about the premium content for the lifetime expansion pass holders.

Yes.

Oh, I meant No also

Flimley

I think the spoon was found after all - but that was last week.

Bazmeson forever!

Here's the briefest summary we have OP - make sure you read it all before commenting

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...r-get-for-free

I'd have thought that by now we'd at least have an been told something about it.

I'm excited to hear what this most premium of content will be.

Hope it's good! And, actually, ya know, premium.

Do we really need a new thread to moan about this every week?

Originally Posted by Stealthie View Post (Source)
    Yeah, maybe.

Originally Posted by Riverside View Post (Source)
    Yeah, maybe.
    Don't get me wrong.

I'm all for LEPers wanting to know what they're likely to be getting for their money.
    Just don't really see the benefit of starting a new thread every few days, especially if there's another one currently on the go.

Don't get me wrong.

I'm all for LEPers wanting to know what they're likely to be getting for their money.
    Just don't really see the benefit of starting a new thread every few days, especially if there's another one currently on the go.
    for that, there is a "report post" button, so you can let a moderator combine those

no.

could frontier avoid this by giving some actual information instead of vague promises? probably.

since they don't, people like op get impatient and start threads, people like you need to put up with it.

i have an idea. let's blame climate change!

Originally Posted by Bunkerkind Anni View Post (Source)
    for that, there is a "report post" button, so you can let a moderator combine those
    I think the last one got closed because ... heated opinions. I'm sure that won't happen this time, and the arguments will all be fresh and new*.

* Warning: sentence may contain sarcasm

Don't get me wrong.

The last one was closed. If it were up to me there's be a sticky tracking progress updates - oh wait, there is one

Tell us the things please FDev, tell us before Gamescon.

Page 1 of 58 1236 ... LastLast