Thread: What graphic card to choose?

What graphic card to choose?

Hello!
    I am very little of buying another PC, what I'm going, I decided to buy the GTX 1060 6GB but I do not know whether to buy the ASUS Dual or the Gigabyte. I have read that both are good but the truth is that I do not know, I am going more to Asus but I have read critics that in 3 or 6 months stop transmitting video

another, with an I5 8600K and 16 GB DDR4 HyperX I'll be able to run Jurassic World Evolution on Ultra in 1080. right?

Lora Craft69: Move this thread if necessary, I did not know where to put it. can you help me with this?

Jurassic World Evolution Moderator Lora Craft69's Avatar
    I moved it to the bunker (Off-Topic Forum).

I've always bought MSI cards, my current one is a MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X card I bought when it came out.
    I've never had any problems in many years with MSI and I'm not so sure if there is much difference between Asus and Gigabyte.
    I would suggest to google both extensively, especially read reviews from both professionals and customers.

Originally Posted by Lora Craft69 View Post (Source)
    I moved it to the bunker (Off-Topic Forum).

I've always bought MSI cards, my current one is a MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X card I bought when it came out.
    I've never had any problems in many years with MSI and I'm not so sure if there is much difference between Asus and Gigabyte.
    I would suggest to google both extensively, especially read reviews from both professionals and customers.
    Thanks for helping me move the thread!
    Ok, I'm from Mexico, to be honest my budget is not enough for an MSI or EVGA, the MSI and the EVGA is about $ 8,600 MX (461.86 Usd approx) while the Asus and Gigabyte are at $ 6,300 MX (338.34 Usd approx), Currently I have an Asus GTX 760 2GB DDR5 and it has worked wonders, it will be 4 years old and it still works perfectly. then I go for Asus but I have read reviews of the GTX 1060 of Asus and Gigabyte and I do not know why to decide :/

Jurassic World Evolution Moderator Lora Craft69's Avatar
    I cannot help you to choose of course but both cards will have their pros and cons.
    If one of the cards has a clear advantage over the other I would pick that one, otherwise it will not matter so much.

I'm no expert but In my experience you cant knock Asus. The build methodology and quality is unique compared to most if not all competitors. I always go with Asus.

Just choose the company which offers the lowest price and more warranty, you don't need to worry about the rest, both companies are a great fit.

The performance difference shouldn't be too different between the two models.

Personally I'd go Asus, but purely because I have an Asus GPU and the experience has been excellent and trouble free.

Thank you very much to all! I have decided to apply more time and save a lot more to buy the GTX 1080 Strix 8GB DDR5!

I have a GTX 1070 Ti on my PC and a GTX 960M on my laptop. The game runs smoothly on both in the highest settings.