Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Can you confirm if this is real

I donīt think this game is expensive because of the licensing. There is a lot of other licensed games and they are no way this expensive. JPOG was not expensive back in the days too. Planet Coaster was not exactly cheap too and itīs not even licensed. It is just their price policy I think.

Iīm not that experineced with ED, but PC suffers from the gameplay problems too. Itīs nice looking sandbox builder, but thatīs it. Gameplay is shallow and I expected JWE to be the same (and I was right), but at least, people start to realize it later and Steam reviews went from positive to mixed. Not that I wish anything bad to Frontierīs, but I think they should start focus on the gameplay finaly. For their good and for the good of us, players.

At this point, they seem to try to sell their games via "content creators" on YouTube....

Originally Posted by mr.sugar View Post (Source)
    I donīt think this game is expensive because of the licensing. There is a lot of other licensed games and they are no way this expensive. JPOG was not expensive back in the days too. Planet Coaster was not exactly cheap too and itīs not even licensed. It is just their price policy I think.

Iīm not that experineced with ED, but PC suffers from the gameplay problems too. Itīs nice looking sandbox builder, but thatīs it. Gameplay is shallow and I expected JWE to be the same (and I was right), but at least, people start to realize it later and Steam reviews went from positive to mixed. Not that I wish anything bad to Frontierīs, but I think they should start focus on the gameplay finaly. For their good and for the good of us, players.

At this point, they seem to try to sell their games via "content creators" on YouTube....
    JPOG would have been $50 back in 2003 which is what the standard price was for games back then. Of course it would have seen price drops, eventually settling at $20. JWE is actually cheaper than most games are these days, not by much but it comes in at just under $60.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123