Thread: The Hybrid Abilities

The Hybrid Abilities

Hello everyone i just to post this cause idk if anyone notice something missing the Hybrid abilities. We all seen the two movies from jurassic world and the two hybrids have abilities. Like Idominus Rex, its ability is to Camoflauge and talk to raptors, and to Indoraptor is Climb on almost any surface and understand human threats(mabye). Do you think that these Hybrids should have those abilities in the game and just hope that Frontier can do that for those hybrids. Cause dino sizing and expanding islands cant work for them so what do you guys think? Should it be in the game or not in the game?

Originally Posted by Vigo99 View Post (Source)
    Hello everyone i just to post this cause idk if anyone notice something missing the Hybrid abilities. We all seen the two movies from jurassic world and the two hybrids have abilities. Like Idominus Rex, its ability is to Camoflauge and talk to raptors, and to Indoraptor is Climb on almost any surface and understand human threats(mabye). Do you think that these Hybrids should have those abilities in the game and just hope that Frontier can do that for those hybrids. Cause dino sizing and expanding islands cant work for them so what do you guys think? Should it be in the game or not in the game?
    To me personally I don't even care. I'm not for the hybrids anyway. I think they are so weird and they're not even dinosaurs. I don't have them in my parks, but if people want it, why not...

Well it can provide challanging to take care of those hybrids thats all im saying

Sure!

Additional I-Rex abilities:-

- Infrared Sensing – Know exactly where the concentration of living things are.
    - Thermoregulation + clawing out implants – Able to avoid detection.
    - Camouflaging – She only let you see her only when she wants to.
    - Ability to set traps/disguise its intention – Anticipate and adapt to player strategy every step of the way.
    - Aggressive instinct – Even if her comfort level is kept high all the time, she should attempts to break out regularly. Preferably, the ability to go after gates/ climbing out.

I don’t really like the Indo-Raptor to be honest so no comment on her.

You mean him its the only boy hybrid i think idk and what about the commutication on the raptors?

Really!? Then I may start to like him maybe……

They didn’t end well, right? I don’t feel like they are meant to be gangs. Moreover, there isn’t much group AI involved in the game, it would be good certainly to have communication with consequences but I don’t hold high hope for it.

It strikes me for sure the I-Rex and Indo-Raptor don’t go along in the game. I thought it would be cool if they can work together….