Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Just purchased Witcher 3.

Originally Posted by Mole HD View Post (Source)
    Has anyone else after reading this thread, booted up their last savegame or started all over again on the umpteenth playthrough?
    Actually yes I did.

Not umpteenth, though. It will be just my third. (second with DLCs)
    Though I've got TOO MANY games started at the moment.

I've recently got back to TESO and Warframe (both with well over 1000 hours already), I'm preparing my Krait for an exploration trip so that's at least two or three hours a day in Elite, I still haven't finished Vapmyr, I'm doing a playthrough of Saint's Row IV with a friend, I'm trying to give NMS another go as well, got forced into Overwatch by other two friends of mine, which fortunately is only twice a week, I'm maxing out some stuff in JWE and then I'm going to restart, I guess, there's a new Tomb Raider around the corner and Monster Hunter soon after,...

WAAAAAHHHH *panics*

Originally Posted by Mole HD View Post (Source)
    Has anyone else after reading this thread, booted up their last savegame or started all over again on the umpteenth playthrough?
    Yes, yes I did, but... W2. Second attempt to finish the game (from scratch) which was foiled by RealLife(tm) and never finished despite being like 75% in. This is also the reason I have been holding off with W3, despite having it from day one. Oh, and a small inconsequent fact that I got hold of 1080Ti

Originally Posted by Chris Simon View Post (Source)
    Actually yes I did.

I've recently got back to TESO and Warframe (both with well over 1000 hours already), I'm preparing my Krait for an exploration trip so that's at least two or three hours a day in Elite, I still haven't finished Vapmyr, I'm doing a playthrough of Saint's Row IV with a friend, I'm trying to give NMS another go as well, got forced into Overwatch by other two friends of mine, which fortunately is only twice a week, I'm maxing out some stuff in JWE and then I'm going to restart, I guess, there's a new Tomb Raider around the corner and Monster Hunter soon after,...

WAAAAAHHHH *panics*
    I panic everytime I look on my backlog tbh. Especially that I picked up DCS World, that is not helping. If you feel you're being forced into overwatch, there is something wrong - maybe they push you to play competitive mode? Quickplay is so much more fun... all that toxicity and tension on hero picks gone. And oh Warframe, my beautiful mistress, mother of all grind... I have over 1000 hrs as well, recently tried to dig back in, gather the old clan... But it's like learning the game from scratch (I stopped playing around the time focus mechanics was introduced), and hooo boy there is lot to learn. Incidentally, thanks to Warframe I was able to withstand the soul-crushing grind in Elite ;P

Originally Posted by StarLightPL View Post (Source)
    I panic everytime I look on my backlog tbh. Especially that I picked up DCS World, that is not helping. If you feel you're being forced into overwatch, there is something wrong - maybe they push you to play competitive mode? Quickplay is so much more fun... all that toxicity and tension on hero picks gone. And oh Warframe, my beautiful mistress, mother of all grind... I have over 1000 hrs as well, recently tried to dig back in, gather the old clan... But it's like learning the game from scratch (I stopped playing around the time focus mechanics was introduced), and hooo boy there is lot to learn. Incidentally, thanks to Warframe I was able to withstand the soul-crushing grind in Elite ;P
    Heheh, no, I'm not being pushed. And I do enjoy it. Oh, and we wouldn't dare to touch the competitive mode.

But yeah, the backlog of games you haven't finished or plan to try out can be depressing.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456