Thread: Park Builder Options

Park Builder Options

Would there be a way to choose how we play the game? For example Jurassic World Evolution reminds me of Jurassic Park Genesis to an extent but I much rather prefer the game Jurassic Park Builder from Facebook, I'm okay with the storms being present and perhaps stressing the dinosaurs to some extent but the dinosaurs fighting, dying from disease or old age and escaping aren't the style of Jurassic Park that I was looking forward to.

Originally Posted by heckelman94 View Post (Source)
    Would there be a way to choose how we play the game? For example Jurassic World Evolution reminds me of Jurassic Park Genesis to an extent but I much rather prefer the game Jurassic Park Builder from Facebook, I'm okay with the storms being present and perhaps stressing the dinosaurs to some extent but the dinosaurs fighting, dying from disease or old age and escaping aren't the style of Jurassic Park that I was looking forward to.
    So you just wanted a zoo game instead of Jurassic Park I guess... With sedated animals.

You can turn escapes off in the sandbox though.

You can turn off power outages and storms in sandox too. In fact, Storms are broken in Sandbox but the fix is coming. They also said they would be adding more options to the sandbox in later updates.