Thread: Stop moving everything to wishlist thread

Stop moving everything to wishlist thread

The wish list thread is already 150+ pages long and the content within varies so much it is hard to have a conversation about possibilities for future content. Yes add things to the thread but let people have threads up so that when something new does come up we can all take a look at it and maybe add more ideas to it.

Also how do you get images to upload on here? I tried uploading an image to imgur since the image button needs an URL but it did not work for me. thanks.

Indeed, why there isn't a subsection for this in "Jurassic World Evolution Discussions" Forum yet as there is one "Suggestions & Feature Requests" in the "Dangerous Discussion" forum ? It must be way better for revealing the most asked suggestions and exchanging each other's ideas on any improving need.

Originally Posted by Jcpo View Post (Source)
    Indeed, why there isn't a subsection for this in "Jurassic World Evolution Discussions" Forum yet as there is one "Suggestions & Feature Requests" in the "Dangerous Discussion" forum ? It must be way better for revealing the most asked suggestions and exchanging each other's ideas on any improving need.
    It was suggested months ago, but they preferred the single thread for feedback <shrug>

I'd probably support the sub section, but the whole idea behind the one big thread is that the developers can go straight too it and read up.

If it wasn't in one big thread, everyone and their cousin would have their own bright ideas for this game, and we'd end up with countless threads, half of which would probably be discussing similar or even identical things; it'll be cluttered, and it'll further be hell for a Developer to sieve through the new posts each and every day (seeing as they'll jump about depending on who's posted and when).

It is/was my understanding that the wishlist thread was to post wishes, not necesserily discuss them. The discussion of (certain) wishes could be managed in a new thread, but the problem there is that it descends into people dropping in to say what they'd like added themselves, or the discussion naturally evolves into it's own wishlist thread. It's better, more practical, and more organised to have everything in one place.

I can't remember how to post images either; I've just tried, and it's not working. It may be an imgur problem - we had one a few weeks ago where they weren't working correctly or something. Try https://postimages.org/. This works.

Edit: Sorry for the unrelated image, it's the first one I tried (I don't have anything JWE related on this laptop).

Imgur works fine - there should be an option to 'get share links' or something like that - you want the BB Code version (or if you are using the fancy WYSIWYG editor the url inside that link - if you just use the name of the imgur page it won't work.

Code:

Sorry I am not familiar with imgur so it is most likely me. As for subsections that would be very helpful at the least or several specific threads.

The wishlist thread isn't meant for discussions. If you wish to discuss your suggestion with other players you can start a designated thread. If you look around you'll find many of those in this forum.

That is resulting in multiple threads about the same topic and multiple posts (in the wish-list) containing the same suggestions. A one topic per suggestion or idea or problem must work if the subsection is managed as the bug report one (IMO).

Jurassic World Evolution Moderator Global Moderator Lora Craft69's Avatar
    The pinned wishlist is the place where everyone can post there wishes and suggestions, it is not a place for discussion.
    If we (moderators) see a new thread that is clearly a wishlist our task is to link to the pinned wishlist and close that thread.
    Most people who post a wishlist here are one time posters and not even looking for a discussion about what they post.
    Also having one thread makes it more easy for Frontier to go through it and check the new posts.

If there is some topic that you have seen in the wishlist that you would like to discuss, feel free to make a new thread in the discussion forum about that topic.

I also know that the wishlist may seem daunting with currently 2,352 replies, but I read every day every new post that's put in that thread, so it's quite easy to keep track of the new posts.
    I'm pretty sure Frontier have their own way of collecting all the suggestions and keep track of what's requested the most.

Originally Posted by Lora Craft69 View Post (Source)
    The pinned wishlist is the place where everyone can post there wishes and suggestions, it is not a place for discussion.
    If we (moderators) see a new thread that is clearly a wishlist our task is to link to the pinned wishlist and close that thread.
    Most people who post a wishlist here are one time posters and not even looking for a discussion about what they post.
    Also having one thread makes it more easy for Frontier to go through it and check the new posts.

If there is some topic that you have seen in the wishlist that you would like to discuss, feel free to make a new thread in the discussion forum about that topic.

I also know that the wishlist may seem daunting with currently 2,352 replies, but I read every day every new post that's put in that thread, so it's quite easy to keep track of the new posts.
    I'm pretty sure Frontier have their own way of collecting all the suggestions and keep track of what's requested the most.
    Make sense. But it doesnít feel like an easy task to me.

Btw, thank you for reading the wishlist. You really do have patience I have to say. Iím falling waaaaaaaaaaay behind, only at Page 42/157. Better start catching up now. Itís like a gold mine out there, a lot of good ideas to steal.