Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Thank you for the past 2 years

Thank you for the past 2 years

Thank you for the past 2 years, your game is awesome, but now I must say goodbye. Like I said, game is awesome BUT there are way too much problems etc.
    - No real manual, so you must search everything from the net (unless you are masochist and want to go through all yourself)
    - You must dedicate your life for the game (can't play if you can't use 30+ hours/week to play)
    - Resource finding has become almost impossible (Google results all at least 1 year old and not working mostly anymore)
    - To advance in game you must use all possible resources (eddb, coriolis, inara etc)
    - Person who isn't in the game (casual player) this is just too much.
    - Playing game should be FUN (for the most of time) not stressful experience.
    - Old players (from the start and 4+ hours/day) don't bother to comment.

Thanks
    CMDR Slarty75, Signing Off

2. This is the last staff post in this thread. #2
    Hi CMDR,

I'm sorry to hear that Elite is no longer something you are happy playing and while I completely understand your reasoning I would urge you to reach out to our development team with this feedback so that we can better the product we are providing (Via: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/forumd...ature-Requests)

We take all player feedback seriously even if it doesn't end up being implemented and I wish you the best going forward CMDR

If you ever jump back into Elite we hope you enjoy your time

Originally Posted by Support Electron View Post (Source)
    I'm sorry to hear that Elite is no longer something you are happy playing and while I completely understand your reasoning I would urge you to reach out to our development team with this feedback so that we can better the product we are providing (Via: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/forumd...ature-Requests)

We take all player feedback seriously even if it doesn't end up being implemented ..........

On the manual - we have been banging on about this for yonks, multiple times on the suggestions forum and elsewhere. It would be really helpful if someone from support talked to the Dev Team and got them to provide some feedback as to why the manual is still at E D v2.4 state. It is really embarrassing that what purports to be a world-class software publisher can't even produce a useful manual for newcomers.

I don't think I have ever played more than a few hours a week myself and that's never been a problem for me but hey ho sad too see you go all the best commander
    should you decide to return doors always open even on x-mas

I play around 5 to 10 hours a week and i never grind for anything. Everything in this game comes your way, just by playing it now and then (unless you want all the ships and engineered to the teeth and a powerplay thing going). Take a break and give this game a chance in a month or three. Fly safe, CMDR!

Originally Posted by Frank_G View Post (Source)
    I play around 5 to 10 hours a week and i never grind for anything. Everything in this game comes your way, just by playing it now and then (unless you want all the ships and engineered to the teeth and a powerplay thing going). Take a break and give this game a chance in a month or three. Fly safe, CMDR!
    as far as I am aware all though were rapidly accelerating going nowhere we have all the time in world to get there, until the veil rolls back to another green and pleasant land...…………………………
    well as long as an asteroid don't throw a spanner in the works and the tardigrades have to reboot the system...…………………………
    patience a trait more and more lost to new Padawan
    ive been playing on and off since 1984's first release
    and now for some bruce lee" A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at"
    “Its like a finger pointing away to the moon. Dont concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory.”

Originally Posted by Support Electron View Post (Source)
    Hi CMDR,

We take all player feedback seriously even if it doesn't end up being implemented and I wish you the best going forward CMDR

If you ever jump back into Elite we hope you enjoy your time
    Hi Support Electron

I've lurked on this forum for quite a while and I've not seen such a nice post from support. Even if you could not offer a solution (is there one?) the empathy shown is heart warming. Thank you.

o7 Rep+1