Thread: Dino Size: I'd Gladly Give up My Save For Correct Sizing

Dino Size: I'd Gladly Give up My Save For Correct Sizing

Title.

I just want the Spinosaurus to be bigger than the Rex as it is in the JP canon. Also add the roar it had form the movie please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40C7RrAg5go

Wow... ok... cause this hasn’t been covered to death and still on the front page of the forum at all. /Sarcasm

1) The dino size issue is unrelated to save corruption.
    2) The “roar from the movie” is already in there, I’ve heard it myself many times, and they’ve said they’re going to increase how often it occurs (especially for creation lab releases) in the next patch.
    3) The Spino In JP3 was larger than the green juvenile Rex in JP3 as stated in material released alongside the film. A JP spino is not larger than a full-grown JP rex. Yes, there are several size issues here even concerning JP canon, but spino-vs-rex is not one of them.
    Edit: 4) Frontier has stated, in no uncertain terms, that corrupting players save files is off the table.

Problem is devs said they did correct size.
    In JP, Rexy is 13.4m long.
    In JP3, Spino is 13.3m long.
    So in film, 2 predator are as same size.
    In game T-rex is 14m and it is more bigger than Spino and even bulkier than Indominus rex.
    So if devs don't fix T-rex's size, there will many of thread like this. Many people love dinosaur's size. And if they don't care what customer say. The game will die. I have given up playing the game after they said they wouldn't fix their mistake.

Originally Posted by tranquochuy View Post (Source)
    Problem is devs said they did correct size.
    In JP, Rexy is 13.4m long.
    In JP3, Spino is 13.3m long.
    So in film, 2 predator are as same size.
    In game T-rex is 14m and it is more bigger than Spino and even bulkier than Indominus rex.
    So if devs don't fix T-rex's size, there will many of thread like this. Many people love dinosaur's size. And if they don't care what customer say. The game will die. I have given up playing the game after they said they wouldn't fix their mistake.
    Frontier doesn't care if you play the game or no because you bought the game. They "won" because they have our money.

Title: Great! I won't, however.

Originally Posted by Parritron View Post (Source)
    Frontier doesn't care if you play the game or no because you bought the game. They "won" because they have our money.
    Actually they do, which is why they aren't willing to sacrifice the save games of players whom do & don't want to lose them or start all over again.

Jurassic World Evolution Moderator Global Moderator Lora Craft69's Avatar
    Please continue your discussion in this previously made thread about this topic.

Also make sure to search first before making a new thread, especially when that thread is already on the first page.
    Thanks.