Thread: Social Group & Ideal Population

Social Group & Ideal Population

Is there any way to see dinosaurs' social group and ideal population info without incubating them? Because sometimes when I incubate a dinosaur, after a shortwhile that dino gone mad and try to attack the fence. When I check why is that happening, for example I see that I have already exceeded the number of population in that enclosure. If I see that information before incubating I can manage the population of my enclosures. I hope there will be an update for that too.

Jurassic World Evolution Moderator Global Moderator Lora Craft69's Avatar
    Not in the game, but here is a list made by Jester27 that will help you: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...t-Requirements

Sorry I don't have a link, but apparently one of the stated fixes coming in the next update is that *after you've released the first of its kind* (so the first one is still a mystery) this information will become available along side the existing info in the Gene Library.

Originally Posted by Lora Craft69 View Post (Source)
    Not in the game, but here is a list made by Jester27 that will help you: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...t-Requirements
    Thanks! I believe I have to print it on my desk for now At least until they update the game about that

Originally Posted by Aramus418 View Post (Source)
    Sorry I don't have a link, but apparently one of the stated fixes coming in the next update is that *after you've released the first of its kind* (so the first one is still a mystery) this information will become available along side the existing info in the Gene Library.
    That would make sense though. I have already reached 100% genome for all my dinosaurs. Maybe haven't incubated only a couple of them yet Thanks for the info

Some of the existing Social limits are too small cough T.Rex cough.

I think more data on dinosaurs like Population and Social limits should be displayed in the InGen Dinosaur Database tab once the genome reaches 100% pure.

Originally Posted by Aramus418 View Post (Source)
    That's the kind of super basic information we should have been provived with from the start. Great if it's coming but it's a bit late for me.