Thread: (Frontier: Elite 2) Where can I find a Hyperspace Cloud Analyser near Andceeth?

(Frontier: Elite 2) Where can I find a Hyperspace Cloud Analyser near Andceeth?

Where can I find a Hyperspace Cloud Analyser near Andceeth?
    (I don't care about the moral implications right now, this isn't an MMO. I'm playing for fun!) I'm going to assassinate Senator Duval but I need a Hyperspace Cloud Analyser on my Krait, don't I? Unless you actually know of a starport with one available, what kind of star system has them? Duval's gonna be in Urandack, so if you do know of individual starports somehow, if there's a system between Andceeth and there with it that you can tell me about that'd be even better.

Thanks!
    PS: DOSBox is great!!

I don't really head off that way too often, but find the nearest system with a respectable tech level and you should find one there. A quick look at the FFEStarsys program tells me that Vega (2 grids to the right of Andceeth, so it's a few jumps away in the opposite direction from where you're heading) has them - which isn't ideal. It looks like most of the systems between the two you're heading between are deserted.