Thread: (Frontier: Elite 2) Where can I find a Hyperspace Cloud Analyser near Andceeth?

(Frontier: Elite 2) Where can I find a Hyperspace Cloud Analyser near Andceeth?

Where can I find a Hyperspace Cloud Analyser near Andceeth?
    (I don't care about the moral implications right now, this isn't an MMO. I'm playing for fun!) I'm going to assassinate Senator Duval but I need a Hyperspace Cloud Analyser on my Krait, don't I? Unless you actually know of a starport with one available, what kind of star system has them? Duval's gonna be in Urandack, so if you do know of individual starports somehow, if there's a system between Andceeth and there with it that you can tell me about that'd be even better.

Thanks!
    PS: DOSBox is great!!

I don't really head off that way too often, but find the nearest system with a respectable tech level and you should find one there. A quick look at the FFEStarsys program tells me that Vega (2 grids to the right of Andceeth, so it's a few jumps away in the opposite direction from where you're heading) has them - which isn't ideal. It looks like most of the systems between the two you're heading between are deserted.

For assassination attempts in general, you don't actually need a HCA (Although I admit it's a cleaner operation to have one). You could always attack them before they jump, although of course you'll get the system police on your tail and you'll need to jump out of their quick once your quarry is dealt with.