View Entry Info: Help ship fail with insurance

Category:
PC/MAC Bug Reports

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Help ship fail with insurance

Help ship fail with insurance

Date & Time of Occurrence
    05/08/2018

Frequency

VR?
    None / N/A

Ship/SRV?
    N/A

Ship Type
    FEDERAL ASSAULT SHIP

Commander Name
    AIGLE VAILLANT

Description
    Bonjour excusez-moi pour le Français j’ai un problème mon Federal Assault Ship a été détruit, j’ai voulu payer l’assurance pour le récupérer mais j’ai fait l’erreur de repartir en Sidewinder. Je ne trouve pas où racheter l’assurance pour récupérer mon Federal Assault Ship.

Cordialement

Steps to Reproduce
    Je voudrais pouvoir récupérer mon vaisseau car j'ai de quoi payer l'assurance. J'ai les crédit suffisant.

Additional files?

2. This is the last staff post in this thread. #2
    Hey STELLARWOLF,

Thanks for your report and sorry to hear about the loss of your Federal Assult Ship. If you raise a ticket with our Customer support they may be able to supply you with another Federal Assult Ship and equip it with all the modules you'd previously had!

I will also move this over to the support section of our forum to be picked up.

Stay safe out there Cmdr!
    o7

Translation for support:
    Hello excuse me for the French - I have a problem my Federal Assault Ship was destroyed, I wanted to pay the insurance to get it back but I made the mistake of going back to Sidewinder. I can not find where to buy insurance to recover my Federal Assault Ship.

I wish I could recover my ship because I have enough to pay for insurance. I have enough credit.