Thread: Barry Chuckle passes away.

Barry Chuckle passes away.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-45074955

Really upset by this. The Chuckle Brothers were a huge part of growing up for us 90's/2000's kids.

Rest in peace.

Yeah, heard about it. He had a good run.

I did not know him, but RIP Barry.

An artist who leaves is always a loss for the creation

Originally Posted by Patrick_68000 View Post (Source)
    I did not know him, but RIP Barry.

An artist who leaves is always a loss for the creation
    That's understandable. These two are famous on British television, not international.

But yeah these guys were the bee's knees. Absolutely hilarious TV that entertained numerous generations of kids, including us 90's kids.

Originally Posted by XLA View Post (Source)
    To You :-)
    To me and literally all my classmates.

Originally Posted by XLA View Post (Source)
    To You :-)
    To me.

Chuckle Brothers were more evil in their version of the live-action Hitman than I remembered from my childhood - but with a good "to me, to you" thrown in for laughs. (Find it on youtube.)

RIP Barry.

Originally Posted by Talarin View Post (Source)
    Chuckle Brothers were more evil in their version of the live-action Hitman than I remembered from my childhood - but with a good "to me, to you" thrown in for laughs. (Find it on youtube.)

RIP Barry.
    I watched that yesterday, at the end he told a couple of jokes that were so old I remember them from old black and white Laurel and Hardy films but I still laughed

The pallbearers at the Funeral when lifting the coffin from the hearse. 'to me... to you....to me'.

Originally Posted by Vasco Sapien View Post (Source)
    The pallbearers at the Funeral when lifting the coffin from the hearse. 'to me... to you....to me'.
    Oh dear, oh dear...