Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21

Thread: That percentage indicator thingamy...

  1. #16
    Originally Posted by Bunkerkind Anni View Post (Source)
    if your heat is at 2000%+ then your cat has activated the jumpdrive + silent running while you are out of the room
    Were you thinking of this unfortunate story, by any chance? https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...is-an-engineer


    My cat just demands feeding or a lap to sit on when I'm just about to land or arrive at a star. He's quite benign, it that regard

  2. #17
    Patch note 3.6.1

    Because I loved it so much, the idea from page one of this thread has now been implemented.



    (Yes, it's on the T6 at the moment but my Asp is LY's away).

  3. #18
    Originally Posted by Tyres O'Flaherty View Post (Source)
    Patch note 3.6.1

    Because I loved it so much, the idea from page one of this thread has now been implemented.



    (Yes, it's on the T6 at the moment but my Asp is LY's away).
    Now if we could add our own music, that looks like the perfect time for Bach's Air on a G String.

  4. #19
    Originally Posted by aRJay View Post (Source)
    Now if we could add our own music, that looks like the perfect time for Bach's Air on a G String.
    It's interesting you should mention that as I was only thinking today about having our "own" music... back in the day, I played the original Everquest which was released in 1999. After a few expansions, the devs implemented an mp3 player that would select and play songs from a predefined directory on your PC. OK, so it wasn't playing stuff event based but it was quite a nice idea.

  5. #20
    That looks great T'would make me have a bit if a chuckle when I saw it bobbing around with some smoke rising gently above it

  6. #21
    Originally Posted by Tyres O'Flaherty View Post (Source)
    It's interesting you should mention that as I was only thinking today about having our "own" music... back in the day, I played the original Everquest which was released in 1999. After a few expansions, the devs implemented an mp3 player that would select and play songs from a predefined directory on your PC. OK, so it wasn't playing stuff event based but it was quite a nice idea.
    gamemusicpacks (https://gamemusicpacks.com/) has a built-in media player (voice activated) - I do like it using my own playlists. They have a free media player (VMX Player) for use with voice attack ( https://gamemusicpacks.com/downloads/vmx-player-2/ ).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12